lunes, 20 de marzo de 2017

Classy Negative Space + Born Pretty Store & Snail Vinyls


When you can't imagine it.. GET INSPIRED!
And I was totally inspired by a nail design I saw with my friend Autumn Nicole aka @justagirlandhernails 


Cuando no puedes imaginarlo.. INSPIRATE! 
Y yo me inspire totalmente en un diseño que vi con mi amiga Autumn Nicole conocida como @justagirlandhernails 



The base color is "Made In The USA" 
Is a beautiful dark blue shade.
Covers easy in 2 coats.

On the middle nail, see that upper half, I used ''Silver Lake'' 
Both polishes from Color Club




El color base es "Made In The USA''  de Color Club
Es un hermoso azul oscuro.
Cubre fácilmente con 2 capas delgadas. 

En la uña del medio, miren ese pedazo pintado en la mitad superior use "Silver Lake'' 
Ambos esmaltes de Color Club


For the negative space I used my nail bestie 'Straight Vinyls' from Snail Vinyls 
On the middle nail I used 2 vinyls between the blue and the gray color, it also perfectly spaced for the studs. 




Para el espacio negativo use uno de mis mejores aliados ''Straight Vinyls'' (guía) de Snail Vinyls 
En la uña del medio use 2 cintas entre el esmalte gris y azul, también perfectamente espaciados para los adornos. 


''Super Shine''
Topcoat
Sally Hansen




The studs are from Born Pretty Store 
And I've been waiting to use these since I got them.. 
I said it before and repeat, decoration in wheel are the best. You get much more for a lower price.
I used regular topcoat to stick them on the nail and if you are careful and don't loose them, they can be reused. Just remove them carefully before the acetone/remover.

Item #36133
Use this code '4AG10' for a 10% off at www.bornprettystore.com 




Los pequeños adornos son de Born Pretty Store 
Espere tanto para usarlos.
Lo dije antes y lo repito, las decoraciones en rueda son las mejores. Obtienes mas por un precio menor.
Use topcoat normal para pegarlos sobre la uña y si tienen cuidado y no se les pierde pueden ser rehusados. Solo quitalos cuidadosamente antes de la acetona/removedor. 

Articulo #36133
Pueden usar este código '4AG10' para tener un 10% de descuento en www.bornprettystore.com 



I wanted to recreate this design since the day I saw it.. And I definitely regret not doing it before.
I'm really happy with the result. 




Quise recrear este diseño desde que lo vi.. Y definitivamente lamento no haberlo hecho antes.
Estoy mas que feliz con el resultado.



Hope you like it
Have a great day




Espero les guste
Tengan un buen día

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario