miércoles, 23 de agosto de 2017

Strawberry Nails + Whats Up Nails


The only thing missing here is dipping these nails in some chocolate and eat them 




Lo único que falta aquí es sumergir estas uñas en chocolate y comérselas 


The base color on my index, middle and ring finger nails is ''Strawberry'' by Jolie de Vogue
(Not surprised xD) 
I really like this nail polish, formula was really good, covers in 2 easy coats. 




El color base en las uñas indice, medio y anular es "Strawberry'' de Jolie de Vogue
(No es sorpresa xD)
Me gusta mucho este esmalte, su formula es muy buena, cubre en 2 capas. 


For the strawberry design, I used this cute stamping plate from Whats Up Nails 
Plate ''B008'' Summer Seeds 
This plate is so so gorgeous, I love it!

To stamp this design I used a black nail polish and a big clear jelly stamper
(none of those were pictured, my bad)




Para el diseño de la fresa, use este plato de estampar de Whats Up Nails 
Plate ''B008'' Summer Seeds (semillas de Verano) 
Este plato es hermoso, me encanta!!

Para estampar el diseño use un esmalte negro y un estampador transparente 
(ninguno fue fotografiado, mi culpa) 


On my thumb and pinkie nails I used ''It's About Thyme'' Color Club
A light creamy green shade.
Also used it to color in the leaves of the strawberry.




En las uñas del pulgar y meñique use ''It's About Thyme'' de Color Club
Un tono verde claro cremoso.
También lo use para colorear las hojas de la fresa. 


And to color in the seeds used a yellow nail polish ''Almost Famous'' Color Club




Y para pintar en las semillas use un esmalte amarillo ''Almost Famous'' de Color Club


To complement this look I used black studs on the rest of the nails..
Matches perfectly =D 




Para complementar el look use piedritas negras en el resto de las uñas..
Combinan perfectamente =D 



I do not have any experience when it comes to stamp..
But I can say that I am quiet happy with this result. 
Hope you like this one




Yo casi no tengo experiencia cuando de estampar se trata.. 
Pero puedo decir que estoy algo feliz con el resultado.
Espero les guste 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario