jueves, 31 de julio de 2014

O.P.I Liquid Sand vs Vogue Fantastic Efecto Arena


I have this comparison between these two textured polishes O.P.I liquid sand " It's Frosty Outside " and Vogue Fantastic Efecto Arena " Cristal "

Pointer and Ring finger I have 2 coats of O.P.I  Liquid Sand 
Middle and Pinky finger I have 2 coats of Vogue Fantastic Efecto Arena

They both have the same drying time, have the same matte textured finish and both look amazing!

The Vogue Fantastic covers more with 2 thin coats, smooth when applying, the chunky circle glitter are slightly smaller and is a bit darker. 

The O.P.I  covers with 3 thin coats, it feels more gritty when applying, the chunky circle glitter are slightly bigger and the color is lighter. 

And here are the tiny difference i found between these two amazing textured polishes.




Tengo esta comparasion entre estos dos esmaltes texturados O.P.I Liquid Sand " It's Frosty Outside " y Vogue Fantastic Efecto Arena " Cristal " 

En los dedos indice y anular tengo 2 capas de O.P.I Liquid Sand 
Y en los dedos medio y meñique tengo 2 capas de Vogue Fantastic Efecto Arena

Ambos tienen el mismo tiempo de secado rapido, tienen el mismo efecto matte texturado y ambos lucen geniales. 

Vogue Fantastic cubre con capas ligeras, suave aplicado, las escarchas son ligeramente mas pequeñas y es un poco mas oscuro.

O.P.I cubre con 3 ligeras capas, se siente mas arenoso al aplicar, las escarchas son ligeramente mas grandes y su color es un poco mas claro.


Y estas fueron las pequeñas diferencias que encontre entre estos dos esmaltes texturados!





Tengan un buen dia!
Have a great day! 



© Copyright 
All Right Reserved.

Todas las imagenes 
estan sujetas a derecho de autor


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario