viernes, 30 de enero de 2015

Splatter Roses Nails



Today's inspiration comes from a picture I saw on google. A vector clip art from CanStockPhoto


La inspiracion de hoy viene de una imagen que vi en google. Un vector clip art de CanStockPhoto.



For this abstract nail art I used: 
"It's Frosty Outside", "Alpine Snow" and "Lincoln Park After Dark" by O.P.I Products. 
"Super Shine" topcoat  by Sally Hansen.


Para este diseño use:
"It's Frosty Outside", "Alpine Snow", y "Lincoln Park After Dark" de Esmaltes O.P.I.
"Super Shine" topcoat / brillo protector de Sally Hansen.


close up

lincoln park after dark
This vampy polish is a deep dark purple shade. It covers with 2 thin coats only, the first coat is a little bit uneven but it gets smooth and blended in the second one. It is really shiny and easy to work with, but for a better finish needs topcoat.


Este emalte vampirezco es un color morado oscuro. Cubre con 2 capas ligeras solamente, la primera capa puede ser algo irregular pero se arregla con la segunda capa. Tiene un acabado brilloso y es facil de aplicar, pero para un mejor resultado aplicar brillo. 


love this color




"It's Frosty Outside" (liquid sand) it is a silver textured polish, ends to a matte finish. Covers easy with 2 coats or 3 thin coats and doesn't need topcoat.

"It's Frosty Outside" (arena liquida) es un esmalte texturado plateado con un acabado mate. Cubre con 2 capas o 3 capas ligeras y no necesita brillo.


its frosty outside



"Alpine Snow" It's a creamy white polish. I have seen a lot of swatches of this polish and I have now finally found it to try it myself. It covers with 2 thin coats, its formula was great or at least better than others. I wish it blended even better.

"Alpine Snow" es un esmalte blanco cremoso. He visto muchas reseñas de este esmalte en particular y ahora tengo la oportunidad de probarlo yo misma. Cubre con 2 capas ligeras, su formula es bastante buena o por decir mejor que muchos. Solo esperaba que tuviera un acabado mas liso.


alpine snow


topcoat nees a shot too...
And finally THE TOPCOAT! This one is from Sally Hansen 'Super Shine'. I have been looking for a good quality topcoat for a while and I think this one is really great!. 
Smooth and shiny finish and dries fast. I really love this topcoat. 

Y finalmente EL TOPCOAT! Este es de Sally Hansen 'Super Shine'. He buscado por un brillo de buena calidad y creo que este es muy bueno! 
Acabado liso y brillante y seca rapido. En realidad me encanta este topcoat.


super shine

NO SMUDGING!! YAYYY!
This could also be one of my favorite nails I have ever done.. This is more my style, abstract art.
I hope you like this loooong review xD
Have a great day...


Este tambien podria ser uno de mis diseños favoritos que haya hecho.. Este es mas mi estilo, el arte abstracto.
Espero les gusta esta laaaarga reseña xD
Tengan un buen dia...


© Copyright 
All Right Reserved.

Todas las imagenes 
estan sujetas a derecho de autor

4 comentarios:

  1. wow so lovely post. this information is so unique and useful. thanks for the sharing this post.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Este blog ha sido eliminado por un administrador de blog.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Este blog ha sido eliminado por un administrador de blog.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Just STOP posting this on my blog!!
    I am not a feature blog or make propaganda to someone else !!
    go do it in someone else's page or pay to someone to promote you..

    ResponderBorrar