martes, 28 de julio de 2015

Chevron Nails Inspired By "Classic Southampton" DW Watch


perfect match

Did a nail art inspired by my new Daniel Wellington watch.. 
I am really obsessed with it, but instead of following the original strap pattern, I gave a little twist.. 




Hice un diseño inspirado en mi nuevo reloj de Daniel Wellington ..
Estoy obsesionada con el, pero en lugar de seguir con el patron original de la correa, le di un pequeño giro. 



base color
This color combo is so cute even without a design that I had to give it a shot. 
The blue base color is "Neptuno" by Vogue Fantastic, is a deep creamy navy blue, covers in 2 coats only, but needs topcoat for a better result. 



Este combo de color es muy lindo sin el diseño que tuve que tomar una foto solo asi.
El color azul base es "Neptuno" de Vogue Fantastic, es un esmalte azul marino cremoso, cubre en tan solo 2 capas, pero necesita topcoat para un mejor resultado. 


neptuno


pixie slicks
On my middle finger I used 2 coats of "Pixie Slicks" by Sally Hansen. I personally do not like this formula, this takes a lot longer to dry than a regular nail polish and I have no idea why and I do very thin coats. But I like the color, goes perfect with the blue. 



En mi uña del medio use 2 capas de "Pixie Slicks" de Sally Hansen. Personalmente no me gusta mucho la formula de este, demora mucho mas para secar que el esmalte comun y no tengo idea porque ya que uso capas muy finas. Pero me gusta el color, va perfecto con el azul. 



On the ring finger I used "It's Frosty Outside" by OPI, a silver textured polish, dries to a matte finish, it has tiny hexa silver glitter on it, covers in 2 to 3 coats depending on how thick or thin you apply it. 



En mi uña anular use "It's Frosty Outside" de OPI, un esmalte plateado texturado, tiene un acabado matte con pequeñas escarchas en forma de hexagono, cubre en 2 a 3 capas dependiendo que tan grueso o fino lo apliques. 



To create the chevrons I used these mini ones from Snail Vinyls
The silver polish shown here is "Silver Sweep" by Sally Hansen. 
Did the white stripes with nail polish. 



Para crear los chevrons use estos minis de Snail Vinyls 
El plateado que se muestra aqui es "Silver Sweep" de Sally Hansen
Hice las lineas blancas con esmalte. 


watch pentant?!?!?!
Have you ever seen these pendants for watch?
These are so classic in Lebanon, literally in every jewelry they sell these things.
The material is silver.
I have not seen these in any foreign country, but if you ever do I really recommend it, looks super cute and it's a perfect accessory.
And it matches perfectly with my watch.. 



Han visto estos adornos para reloj?
Estos son un clasico en Libano, literalmente lo venden en cualquier joyeria.
Su material es plata.
No he visto en ningun pais extrangero, pero si lo hacen de verdad que se los recomiendo, se ven muy lindos y son el accesorio perfecto.
Y combina con mi reloj..


love this pic =D
Remember that you can have a 15% off when you purchase at www.danielwellington.com
using my code "nailsandtowel
But it is only valid till August 31st so hurry up.. 
Follow DanielWellington on Instagram and like them on FB  www.facebook.com/danielwellingtonwatches for more styles and offers. 



Recuerden que pueden tener un 15% de descuento cuando compran en www.danielwellington.com usando mi codigo "nailsandtowel
Pero es valido hasta Agosto 31 asi que dense prisa..
Sigan a DanielWellington en Instagram y denle like en FB www.facebook.com/danielwellingtonwatches para mas estilos y ofertas. 



matching my nails, shoes and watch!


closer look!
I really hope you like this review
Have a great day!!



Espero les haya gustado esta reseña
Tengan un buen dia!!



© Copyright 
All Right Reserved.

Todas las imagenes 
estan sujetas a derecho de autor

1 comentario:

  1. I totally understand that you're obsessed with this watch, it looks amazing.
    The manicure you made is matching it perfectly.

    ResponderBorrar