miércoles, 1 de febrero de 2017

Love & Kisses + Whats Up Nails


We just started and I'm already running out of ideas.. 
I guess Valentine's Day is not my thing.. 




Acabamos de empezar y ya se me acaban las ideas.. 
Creo que San Valentin no es lo mio..


On my middle and ring finger nail I used white as my base. 
This one is from Golden Rose but it has no name in the bottle. 




En las uñas del medio y anular use blanco como mi base.
Este es de Golden Rose pero no tiene nombre en la botella. 


I didn't want to do the traditional white and red or white and pink as normally seen, I think the hardest part of this mani was to choose the col,or combo..
Decided to go with purple.
This one is ''Oh Suzi Mio" - OPI 




No quería ir con el tradicional blanco y rojo o blanco y rosa como siempre se ve, creo que la parte mas difícil de este mani fue elegir la combinación de color. 
Decidí ir por el morado.
Este es ''Oh Suzi Mio'' de OPI 


When you have too much to swatch and not enough time..
I used 3 different vinyls all these are from Whats Up Nails 
- Heart Line Stencils
- Written With Love Stencils
- Kisses Stencils 

I made decals with the vinyls using my Miracle Mat from My Bliss Kiss 
You have seen me do this several times, so you already know how it works ;) 




Cuando tienes mucho que hacer y poco tiempo..
Use 3 plantillas diferentes todas son de Whats Up Nails 
- Heart Line Stencils
- Written With Love Stencils
- Kisses Stencils

Hice calcomanias usando el Miracle Mat de My Bliss Kiss 
Ya me han visto hacer las calcomanias varias veces, asi que ya saben como funciona ;) 


''Super Shine'' 
Topcoat
Sally Hansen 


The sad part is that I smudged the design a little when adding the topcoat. 
I also ended up with some bubbles but I didn't try to fix any of those because I want to show you that I make mistakes too. And I am totally fine with it.. 




La parte triste es que se me corrió un poco el esmalte cuando le puse el topcoat.
También tiene unas cuantas burbujas pero no trate de editar ninguno de esos porque quiero mostrarles que yo también me equivoco.. Y estoy bien con eso.. 



I think this looks super cute after all 
Hope you like it




Creo que se ve muy tiernas despues de todo
Espero les guste

1 comentario: