miércoles, 8 de marzo de 2017

Abstract Roses - Happy International Women's Day


Because you are beautiful, strong, amazing, mother, daughter, sister.
You are a Wonderful Woman. You are perfect with your imperfections.
I wish you to have a great day, today and every day of your life!
Happy International Women's Day



Porque eres hermosa, fuerte, asombrosa, madre, hija, hermana.
Eres una Mujer Maravillosa. Eres perfecta con tus imperfecciones.
Te deseo un gran día, hoy y todos los días de tu vida!
Feliz Día Internacional De La Mujer 



The base color on my thumb, middle and ring finger nail is "Silver Lake" - Color Club
Is a light creamy grey shade.
2 thin coats. 




El color base en la uña pulgar, medio y anular es "Silver Lake'' de Color Club
Es un esmalte tono gris claro cremoso.
2 capas ligeras. 



On my index and pinkie nail I used "Cereza" - Vogue Fantastic 
It's a gorgeous cherry shade. This is a little darker than it shows in picture and more pink than red as seen here.
But lucky me I'm not swatching colors so I don't have to worry about that xD




En las uñas indice y meñique use "Cereza" de Vogue Fantastic. 
Me encanta este color. Es un poco mas oscuro de lo que muestra la foto y mas rosa que rojo como se ve aquí.
Pero suerte la mía que esto sea una muestra de esmalte así no tengo que preocuparme xD






For the abstract roses (oh I'm so proud of this design)
I used the same cherry polish mentioned previously for the rose base, green for the leaves and black for the outline. 
Also used a detailed brush ''20 dance'' from Whats Up Nails 

''Cereza'' Rose base
''Pistacho'' Green leaves
''Onix'' Black outline 




Para la rosa abstracta (estoy tan orgullosa de este diseño)
Use el mismo color cereza mencionado previamente, verde para las hojas y negro para el contorno.
También use un pincel delgado ''20 dance'' de Whats Up Nails 

''Cereza'' Base de la rosa
''Pistacho'' para las hojas verdes
''Onix'' contorno en negro



''Super Shine''
Topcoat
Sally Hansen








Close up ...
The best thing about about abstract art is that it doesn't have to be perfect.
You can make a mistake and say it was on purpose.. dried brush spots, irregular curved lines and there you have it, a perfectly imperfect rose! 




Lo mejor del arte abstracto es que no tiene que ser perfecto.
Puedes equivocarte y decir que fue apropósito.. unas manchas por aquí, lineas irregulares medio curvas y ahí lo tienen, una perfectamente imperfecta rosa!





I know I said it but I am so happy with this design..
I kept looking at it all day.. I love abstract art, it's way much easier than you think
Also, I will have the tutorial later on my Youtube Channel




Ya se que lo dije pero estoy muy contenta con este diseño..
Quede mirándolo el día entero.. Me encanta el arte abstracto, es mucho mas fácil de lo que piensan.
El tutorial estará en mi canal de Youtube





Hope you like this one
Have a great day




Espero les guste
Tengan un buen día 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario