miércoles, 1 de marzo de 2017

The Clockwork Nails + Born Pretty Store


Definitely not for everyone.. 
Or maybe I exaggerated a little on that accent nail, who cares! These are so cool
Tutorial will be up later on my Youtube channel




Definitivamente no es para todos..
O tal vez yo exagere un poco en esa uña acentuada, que importa! Esto esta genial
El tutorial estará en mi canal de Youtube. 



The base color I used here is "Vampiro" by Vogue Fantastic
Is a dark reddish-brown shade with shimmer. 
Don't ask me why this one has neon on the bottle, this is definitely not neon at all!




El color base que use es "Vampiro" de Vogue Fantastic
Es un esmalte marrón rojizo oscuro con brillo escarchado. 
No me pregunten porque la botella tiene escrito neon, esto definitivamente no es neon!



I think someone lost these from ''Alice Through The Looking Glass''.. 
Can someone tell Tim Burton that I made a nail art that may have come from his world? 

These really got my attention when I first saw them so I knew I had to get them.. 
And I do believe these are real pieces of a watch but who make them a nail trend? 

These are from Born Pretty Store 
Item #35079
Use this code '4AG10' for a 10% off your order ;) 




Creo que alguien perdió esto de ''Alicia A Través Del Espejo''..
Alguien puede decirle a Tim Burton que hice unas uñas que pudieron haber salido de su mundo? 

Estos me llamaron mucho la atención cuando los vi así que supe que tenia q traerlos..
Y si creo que estas son piezas reales de un reloj pero quien los hizo una moda para uñas? 

Estos son de Born Pretty Store 
Articulo #35079
Usa este código '4AG10' para tener un 10% de descuento en tu orden ;) 


Before I continue with the review I used topcoat to stick the clock pieces to the nail
"Super Shine'' 
Sally Hansen 




This is something really different than what we are used see in the nail art world, I mean, I literally made my nails a clock piece! 
It's genuine and looks so cool.. This is my opinion.
I just don't think this would last for too long due to the big pieces since they don't fit the curved nails, but totally reusable just don't throw away the pieces after you used them, carefully remove them and save them for next use!




Esto es algo diferente de lo que acostumbramos a ver en el mundo de las uñas, quiero decir literalmente hice mis uñas una pieza de reloj!
Es genuino y se ve genial.. esto es mi opinion.
Solo no creo que dure mucho sombre la uña ya que las piezas son algo grandes y no se ajustan a la uña curva, pero totalmente reusable solo no tires las piezas que usaste, cuidadosamente remueve las piezas y guárdalas para la próxima. 




If you liked these clock pieces but don't want to exaggerate like I did, maybe you can use 2 small pieces that may last a little longer (if you are careful with the nails :P)
Simple, wearable, delicate and still different than a regular nail charm. 




Si te gusto las piezas del reloj pero no quieres exagerar como yo hice, puedes usar 2 piezas pequeñas que pueden que te dure mas tiempo (si eres cuidadosa con tus uñas :P)
Simple, usable, delicado y aun así seria algo diferente que un adorno común. 




Do you think this will go viral?
I hope yes, haha..
Have a great day




Creen que esto sera algo viral?
Espero que si, jaja..
Tengan un buen día 


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario