viernes, 27 de marzo de 2015

Abstract Flower Nails




What I love to do, abstract things.. Inspiration comes everywhere.. And this one was not an exception. This time i got the idea from a design I saw on a plate.. Oh yeah! these things are not only to eat but also to get some fresh and new ideas.. 

Lo que amo hacer, cosas abstractas... La inspiracion viene de todas partes, y este no fue una excepcion. Esta vez tome la idea de un diseño que vi en un plato... Oh si! estas cosas no solo sirven para comer pero tambien para tener frescas y nuevas ideas... 





My base color for index and pinky I used "My Private Jet" by OPI products. This formula was really amazing, very smooth, covers with 2 thin coats only. 
It's a brown - grayish base with white holo flakes.. 

Mi color base para los dedos indice y meñique es "My Private Jet" de OPI products. Esta formula es realmente maravillosa, muy suave y cubre con 2 capas ligeras solamente. 
Es un esmalte marron grisaceo con escarcha blanca de efecto holografico. 



sunlight shot ..  
sunlight shot 



My white base is "Alpine Snow". I have a love-hate relation with this particular polish, or maybe it's just me haha.. this covers with 2 easy coats. 


Mi base blanca es "Alpine Snow". Tengo una relacion de amor y odio hacia este esmalte en particular, o solamente soy yo jaja.. cubre con 2 capas. 



close up.
The design was all free hand made with a thin art brush.

El diseño fue dibujado a mano con un pincel delgado.  




And topped everything with my all-time favorite topcoat ever "Super Shine" by Sally Hansen.

Todo cubierto con una capa de mi topcoat favorito "Super Shine" de Sally Hansen. 


one more :D

the inspiration of this manicure...





I really hope you like this one..
Have a great day.

Espero les guste
Tengan un buen dia.



© Copyright 
All Right Reserved.

Todas las imagenes 
estan sujetas a derecho de autor

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario