viernes, 15 de mayo de 2015

Born Pretty Store Review 3 - Part 5 - 3D Cubic Rhinestone




I always wanted to do an 'elaborated' accent nail, but never had the right studs or they did not match. 
And now I found the right ones to create this gorgeous mix and match studs. I AM OBSESSED. 


Siempre quize hacer una uña de acento muy 'elaborada', pero no tenia las piedritas correctas o estas no combinaban.
Y ahora encontre las correctas para crear este 'mix and match' de piedritas. ESTOY OBSESIONADA. 


But first the base color. 
I used this gorgeous vampy color "Lincoln Park After Dark" from OPI. 
It is a very very dark deep purple shade, almost look like black.  Formula really amazing, covers with 2 thin coats, easy to apply, self-leveling, so shiny and it is so pretty. I love dark colors. 


Pero primero el color base. 
Use este hermoso esmalte vampy "Lincoln Park After Dark" de OPI.
Es un profundo color purpura oscuro, casi parece negro. Su formula es realmente buena, cubre con 2 capas solamente, facil de aplicar, se nivela a la perfeccion, es tan brillante y es simplemente hermoso. Yo amo los colores oscuros. 


polishes used!





On my accen nail I first placed some flakes, this one is "Pearly Whites" by Sally Hansen. It has really big flakes with an iridescent effect, which is really pretty. This polish almost would work for a perfect "Shattered glass" nails. 
Its formula is too thick and takes too much time to dry, that's why I decided to place them one by one instead of just painting a coat of it. And applied my topcoat. 


En mi uña de acento primero coloque unas escarchas, este es "Pearly Whites" de Sally Hansen. Tiene unas escarchas muy grandes con un efecto iridescente, lo que es muy bello. Este esmalte quedaria perfecto para un "Shattered Glass" (vidrio quebrado). 
Su formula es muy gruesa y demora mucho para secar, es por eso que decidi colocarlas una a una en vez de pintar una capa de este. Y luego aplique mi topcoat. 




Then I places my little cubes, these look a little like crystal but are made of acrylic. They have a flat back for better adhesion. These can be a little heavy so I recommend to use a nail glue to stick them on the nail, this way they will last longer. 


Luego coloque los pequeños cubos, estos se ven un poco como cristal pero son hechos de acrilico. Tienen una parte plana para mejor adherencia. Estos pueden ser algo pesados asi que les recomiendo que usen pegamento de uña, asi duraran mas tiempo. 


the flat corner

This item is #16091  Color #1 
Available in 6 different colors, they come in a little plastic bag with 12 units.
You can have a 10% off your order using this code "4AG10" at Born Pretty Store 
Direct link for this item click here



Este articulo es #16091 Color #1
Disponible en 6 colores diferentes, vienen en una bolsita de plastico con 12 unidades. 
Pueden tener un 10% de descuento usando este codigo "4AG10" en Born Pretty Store 
Link directo para este articulo click aqui



Because these cubes need a complement, I did not like them just alone, I personally think that they need something else, I used this ugly earing that I bought for this purpose only. Yes I bought them to make nail studs. 
i trimmed each square with this clipper. 
They cost me about 3 dollars. 


Porque estos cubitos necesitan un complemento, a mi no me gustaron ellos solos, personalmente creo que necesitaban algo mas, use este arete feo que compre por esta razon. Asi es, lo compre para las uñas. 
Corte cada cuadrito con este corta cuticulas.
Me costaron aproximadamente 3 dolares. 




But these strass are also sold by their own, and I have some, but I did not want to use them yet, because this one is prettier, (haha) it has an iridecent effect, like a boreal cristal and they need a very special occasion.
In fact I just did not want to cut them :P 
They cost between 3 to 4 dollars. 


Pero estos estras tambien se venden solos, y yo tengo algunos, pero no quize usarlos aun, porque estos son mas bonitos (jaja), tienen un efecto iridescente como un cristal boreal y necesitan una ocacion muy especial. 
En realidad yo no quize cortarlos :P
Estos me costaron entre 3 o 4 dolares. 





final result 








I did this embellishment in aproximately 10 minutes, I spent more time taking pictures of this beauty. I couldn't be prouder of it. 
So pretty that I want to cry haha....
This is perfect for any special event, and I am definetly going to do it again. 


Hice este embellecimiento en 10 minutos aproximadamente, pero demore mas tiempo tomando fotos de esta belleza. No pude estar mas orgullosa. 
Es tan lindo que quiero llorar jaja...
Esto es perfecto para cualquier ocacion, y yo definitivamente voy a hacerlo otra vez. 



one more look. 
I really hope you like this long review, and this mani as much as I do.
Have a great day.


Espero les haya gustado esta larga reseña, y este mani tanto como a mi.
Tengas un buen dia.



© Copyright 
All Right Reserved.

Todas las imagenes 
estan sujetas a derecho de autor

1 comentario: