sábado, 2 de mayo de 2015

Spring Neon Flowers



Taking a break in between my swatches for this special post!. This is a collab on IG for a sweet friend Judy @judyrox who was feeling sick a few weeks back, and we really missed her, so we decided to make this collab to cheer her up.






Tomando un receso entre mis reseñas para este post especial. Esto es una colaboracion en IG para una amiga Judy @judyrox que estuvo un poco enferma hacia unas semanas, y la extrañamos, asi que decidimos hacer este collab para animarla un poco. 




Starting with my base color is "The Gold Standard" by NailsByTataw from the Fall/winter Collection, I have swatched this polish before you can see the full review here 

Empezamos con el color base es "The Gold Standard" de NailsByTataw de su coleccion Fall/Winter (otoño/invierno), Yo ya he usado este esmalte antes y pueden ver la reseñaqui


one more 

close up

All products used 
For the flowers and details I used: / Para las flores y los detalles use:

"Neon pink" Esmaltes Darosa 
"Sonic Bloom" Sally Hansen
"Alpine Snow" OPI 
"Onix" Vogue Fantastic
"Perfect Mint" Flormar
"Christmas Gone Plaid" OPI 



And of course everything topped with all time favorite topcoat "Super Shine" by Sally Hansen.

Y por supuesto todo fue cubierto con mi topcoat favorito "Super Shine" de Sally Hansen.

cindy hand
And here we have one more weird picture. 
I liked this design so much that I also did it on my right hand. 
I don't consider myself ambidextrous but with patience and practice i can do my dominant hand. 

Y aqui tenemos una foto mas rara. 
Me gusto mucho este diseño que tambien lo hice en mi mano derecha. 
Aunque no me concidere ambidiestra creo q con mucha calma y practica puedo hacer lo que sea en mi mano dominante. 


© Copyright 
All Right Reserved.

Todas las imagenes 
estan sujetas a derecho de autor

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario