sábado, 22 de agosto de 2015

Simple Chic + Born Pretty Store


Here is a mani I did a few months ago but never shared.
It was suppose to be posted while I was traveling but for some reason my computer was not working there so never had the chance to edit it and publish it.
So let's get started.




Aqui unas uñas que hice unos meses atras pero nunca las publique.
Estas eran supuestamente para ser publicadas mientras yo estaba de viaje pero por alguna razon mi computador no estaba funcionando asi que nunca lo puse.
Asi que empezemos.


My base color is "Twinkle" from Pure Ice.
Its an orange peach shade with gold shimmer.
I have swatched this polish before,
Search for Pure Ice Simple Swatches for full review. ;) 




Mi color base es "Twinkle" de Pure Ice.
Es un esmalte naranja tipo durazno con escarcha dorada.
Ya he revisado este esmalte antes,
Solo tienes que buscar "Pure Ice Simple Swatches" para una reseña completa. ;)



The sunflower charm is from Born Pretty Store 
As you see it has a little rhinestone in the middle, its color is like the 'aurora boreal crystal" I love this effect. Definitely one of my favorites.

This item is #20890
And don't forget that you have a 10% off at www.bornprettystore.com at check out when you use my code '4AG10' 
Direct link for this item click here


For the middle nail I used "Rollin in chashmere" by OPI.
I also added one coat of "As Gold As It Gets" by Essie that was completely unusefull because there is nothing to see in there (lol) ..

En la uña del medio use "Rollin in Cashmere" de OPI.
Tambien le di una capa de "As Gold As It gets" de Essie lo que lo hace completamente inutil porque no se le puede ver..


Ok, so this is it.. 
A super easy mani ..
Hope you like it.
Have a great day.



Ok, asi que esto es todo..
Una manicura muy sencilla..
Espero les guste.
Tengan un lindo dia.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario