sábado, 29 de agosto de 2015

Frenzy Polish Swatch - "If You Don't Fight You Die"



More from the "TV Frenzy" Collection by Frenzy Polish, this one is "If You Don't Fight You Die" based on 'The Walking Dead'
It is a matte green base with purple shimmer.



Mas de la colleccion "TV Frenzy" de Frenzy Polish, este es "If You Don't Fight You Die" basado en la serie 'The Walking Dead'
Es un esmalte verde mate con un brillo purpura.



It covers in 3 thin coats and no topcoat needed due to the matte finish and it is perfect like that. I used topcoat on my middle and ring finger nails but matte looks way much better.
I really thought that I was not going to like it but in fact it ended up being one of my favorite from this collection.




Cubre con 3 capas ligeras y no necesita topcoat por su acabado mate y es perfecto justo asi.
Use topcoat en mis uñas del medio y anular pero creo que mate luce mucho mejor.
En realidad crei que este iba a ser el que menos me gustase pero termino siendo uno de mis favoritos de esta coleccion.

close up without topcoat
I did not bother to cover my nail line at all, I used very thin coats when applying it, its formula is really great and very easy to work with.
These dry too fast so I recommend to use the less strokes possibles.
If you want to cover it completely then use thicker coats.




No me molesta cubrir la línea de la uña, use capas muy ligeras, su formula es muy buena y facil de trabajar.
Estos esmaltes secan muy rapido asi que recomiendo trabajar con los menos brochazos posibles.
Si quieres cubrir la uña por completo entonces usa capas más gruesas.

macro brush
From all the shows of this collection this one is the one I know the most, even though I do not watch it, and maybe because of that I think this one matches perfectly to 'The Walking Dead'



De todos los shows de esta coleccion este es el que mas conozco, aunque no lo vea, y tal vez por esa razon creo que este es el que mas combina con 'The Walking Dead'




1 comentario: