viernes, 14 de agosto de 2015

Swirl Butterfly Nails -- Frenzy Polish + Born Pretty Store



I have worked with 2 indie brands makers and something I like to read in their page is the "About Us" section. 
I like to know a bit more about these persons behind their polishes.
And this mani goes for Rachel the owner of Frenzy Polish




Yo he trabajado con 2 personas que hacen esmaltes y lo que me gusta leer en su pagina es la seccion de "About Us" (sobre nosotros).
Me gusta saber un poco mas sobre estas personas detras de sus esmaltes.
Y este mani va dedicado a Rachel la dueña de Frenzy Polish




Here I am using "If The Apocalypse Comes, Beep Me" based on 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer'
It is a deep purple jelly base with iridescent flakies and glitter.
Covers in 2 thick coats or 3 thin coats, it has a semi matte finish so you need a topcoat for better results. As I said I am not using any because I want to show the polish as it is. 



Aqui estoy usando "If Apocalypse Comes, Beep Me" basado en 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer'
Es un esmalte tipo 'jelly' con escarcha iridecente.
Cubre muy bien con 2 capas gruesas o 3 ligeras, tiene un acabado semi mate asi que recomiendo un topcoat para mejores resultados. Pero como dije no estoy usando ninguno aqui porque quiero mostrar el esmalte como es. 


love 



On my middle finger I used 1 coat of "Alpine Snow" by OPI. 


En mi uña del medio use 1 capa de "Alpine Snow" de OPI. 



To create these swirls I used some vinyls from Snail Vinyls 
What I did is:
I let my base color dried completely, placed the swirls vinyls and sponged over with a make up sponge "If apocalypse comes, beep me"
I did not add too much into the sponge because I wanted to give this subtle effect.
Removed the vinyls and added topcoat. 



Para crear estos remolinos use unos vinilos de Snail Vinyls 
Lo que hice:
Deje mi color base que se seque bien, coloque los vinilos donde queria y con una esponja de maquillaje di pequeños golpes sobre este usando 'if apocalypse comes, beep me'
No use mucho esmalte porque queria darle este efecto sutil.
Quite los vinilos y aplique topcoat. 




This pretty butterfly charm is from Born Pretty Store 
Item #11052 
Pattern #33 
And you can have a 10% off at www.bornprettystore.com using my code '4AG10
Direct link for this item click here



Este hermoso adorno de mariposa es de Born Pretty Store 
Articulo #11052
Patron #33
Y pueden tener un 10% de descuento en www.bornprettystore.com usando mi codigo '4AG10'
Link directo para este articulo click aqui

close up
close up
I searched a little on internet to find out what the fibromyalgia symbol and I found purple and butterflies.
I also read about it this is a very interesting disease to know about and raise awareness of this. 



Busque un poco en internet sobre la fibromialgia y su simbolo y encontre morado y mariposas.
Tambien lei un poco sobre este y es un tema muy interesante y algo muy importante para concientizarno sobre este.






a few more shots

I really hope you like it
Have a great day..


Espero les haya gustado 
Tengan un buen dia...




© Copyright 
All Right Reserved.

Todas las imagenes 
estan sujetas a derecho de autor


1 comentario:

  1. This is a very special looking nail art. Love how the swirls came out and that charm is delicate and absolutely wonderful!

    ResponderBorrar