miércoles, 25 de mayo de 2016

Gold Sand In A Purple Ocean - Collaboration With Daniel Wellington


Here another collaboration with Daniel Wellington..
This time, I wanted to do a nail design that would complement my new watch, but instead of matching the colors, I made a contrasting combo with the same "Sea" theme
Remember that you can get a 15% off at www.danielwellington.com using my prom code
"nailsandtowel"
Tutorial at the end of this post 





Aquí les traigo otra colaboración con Daniel Wellington.. 
Esta vez, hice un diseño que complementara el reloj, pero en lugar de combinar los colores, hice un contraste entre estos pero con el mismo tema del "Océano"
Recuerden que pueden obtener un 15% de descuento en www.danielwellington.com usando mi código de promoción
"nailsandtowel" 
Tutorial esta al final de este post




The base color I used here is "Let's Groove" by China Glaze. 
Is a dark purple shade with purple and blue shimmer. 
In the bottle looks so gorgeous, it tends to have like a slight golden/copper shift to it. 
It is opaque in 2 coats. 




El color base que use es "Let's Groove" de China Glaze. 
Es un esmalte purpura oscuro con brillos en morado y azul.
Se ve hermoso en la botella, si lo mueves tiene un ligero cambio a un tono cobre.
Cubre con 2 capas.




I sponged over the nail for the sand using "Rollin' In Cashmere" a gold shade and "Honey Ryde" textured (liquid sand) by OPI 




Para la arena use "Rollin' in Cashmere" el esmalte dorado y "Honey Ryder" efecto arena de OPI.
Estos 2 los aplique con una esponja de maquillaje para ese efecto que tanto me gusta.





Topcoat:
"Super Shine" Sally Hansen




For the seashells and starfish I used these charms from Born Pretty Store 
I used the gold ones, but since I was using them, there is no starfish left for the picture, haha.. 
I wish I had more of these.. 
These are totally reusable.
What I did to stick them to the nail was, first apply my topcoat and when it was still wet I placed the studs where I wanted. 
I do not add topcoat over these. 

The pearls or caviar beans are from a local store.. 





Para las estrellas de mar y las caracolas use estos adornos de Born Pretty Store 
Use los dorados, pero ya que los estaba usando no quedaron para la foto, jaja.. 
Ojala tuviera mas de estos.
Son totalmente reusables. 
Lo que hago para pegarlo en la uña es primero aplicar mi topcoat y mientras este aun esta mojado coloco los adornos en su lugar. 
Y no le pongo topcoat sobre estos.

Las perlitas son de una tienda local..





I really liked the final result. 
I can assure you that these nails look way much better in person, for some reason, my camera did not make any justice to these beautiful nails.. 
Plus, not even saying how easy these were to make.. 
I believe these would take approximately 15 minutes to finish, thats all... 
Yes, 15 per hand.. 
You will have an amazing complete manicure in just half an hour.. 




Me gusto mucho el resultado.. 
Puedo asegurarles que estas uñas lucen mucho mejor en persona, por alguna razon, mi camera no le hizo justicia a este diseño.. 
Eso sin contarles que tan fácil fue hacerlas.. 
Creo que les tomaría aproximadamente 15 minutos para terminar, es todo.. 
Si, 15 minutos por mano.. 
Tendran una hermosa manicura completa en media hora.. 




And a few more shots of My Nails And My Watch. 
This one is the Classy Glasgow in a rose gold case..
Is so simple but at the same time so Chic. 
It also has some Swarovski crystals instead of the numbers which I LOVE! 
I am obsessed with this watch.. 




Unas fotos mas con mi Reloj... 
Este es el Classy Glasgow en color oro rosa.
Es tan simple pero a la vez tan elegante.
Tiene cristales de Swarovski en lugar de los números lo cual yo AMO!
Estoy obsesionada con este reloj..



Daniel Wellington offers a free worldwide shipping with the purchase of a watch. 
Follow @danielwellington on Instagram and like them on Facebook fb.com/danielwellingtonofficial for more styles and offers.




Daniel Wellington ofrece envio gratis a todo el mundo por la compra de un reloj
Sigan a @danielwellington en Instagram y en Facebook fb.com/danielwellingtonofficial  para mas estilos y ofertas.



A few more shots.. 


Unas fotos mas.. 



Tutorial: 



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario