miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2016

Nail Art Inspired By The Book "The Ables" + A Nail Story


For today's inspiration is this book "The Ables" 
Written by Jeremy Scott, one of the creator of CinemaSins 
=D 
Because who isn't obsessed with this YouTube Channel? 



La inspiración de hoy es del libro "The Ables"
Escrito por Jeremy Scott, uno de los creadores de CinemaSins 
=D
Porque, quien no esta obsesionado con este canal de YouTube? 



The base color on the middle and ring finger nails is "Delicia" by Vogue Fantastic 
Is a creamy orange shade.
Covers in 2 easy coats. 




El color base que use en las uñas del medio y anular es "Delicia" de Vogue Fantastic
Es un esmalte naranja cremoso. 
Cubre con 2 capas. 



For the rest of the nails I used "Hot Tamale" by Pure Ice
Is a metallic orange shade with gold shifting shimmer. 
This one covers completely in 3 coats. 




Para el resto de las uñas use "Hot Tamale" de Pure Ice
Es un naranja metalico con un toque de brillo dorado. 
Este cubre completamente con 3 capas. 



Also added some black studs to complement the look. 
These are from Born Pretty Store




Tambien agregue unas piedritas negras para complementar el look. 
Estas son de Born Pretty Store


To create the fire, I used flame vinyls from Snail Vinyls 



Para crear el fuego, use estos vinilos de Snail Vinyls 



For the silhouette I used "Onix" by Vogue Fantastic 



Para la silueta use "Onix" de Vogue Fantastic 



Topcoat: 
"Super Shine" Sally Hansen




I really liked how these turned out =D 




Me encanto como quedo =D 



SHORT STORY: 
I knew about CinemaSins for about a year ago or less 
By that time, this book was already on sale, when I watched any episodes of cinemasins at the end there was something about 'the ables' and since I didn't understand what was that about, I used to ignore part... 

A few weeks back, I was scrolling down in their YT and this "The Ables" just popped into my eyes and I decided to watch it. It was when I realized that this was a REAL book. 
I knew I had to get it, since they are so good talking sh*t about movies, means he must be really good at writing his own story xD.. 

So far I am loving this book that I don't want to finish it but at the same time I can't stop reading it. 




LES CUENTO ALGO RAPIDO: 
Yo sabia que CinemaSins existía aproximadamente un año atrás o menos.. 
Para ese tiempo este libro ya estaba a la venta, cuando yo veía algún episodio de CinemaSins aparecia algo sobre 'The Ables'  ya que yo no entendía de que se trataba yo ignoraba parte.. 

Unas semanas atrás, estaba revisando su YT y este video de "The Ables" se me apareció, así que decidí verlo. Fue cuando me di cuenta que esto era un libro REAL. 
Supe enseguida que tenia que comprarlo, ya que es muy bueno hablando pendejadas de otras películas, quiere decir que es muy bueno contando su propia historia xD.. 

Hasta este momento me encanta este libro que no quiero terminarlo pero al mismo tiempo no puedo parar de leerlo..




But after all what I say of the book stays to my own personal opinion, because we all have different liking in everything.. 



Pero después de todo la opinion de este libro es total y completamente mia, porque todos tenemos gustos diferentes.. 




TUTORIAL: 



2 comentarios: