miércoles, 10 de agosto de 2016

Sunrise Nails - Ft Whats Up Nails


I am more of a 'night' person but I couldn't resist with this sunrise nails.. 
And because I needed to give my personal touch, even the sun is dark here xD.. 



Soy mas una persona de 'noche' pero no me resistí con estas uñas de amanecer..
Y ya que necesitaba mi toque personal, hasta el sol aquí es oscuro xD.. 




The base color I used on my thumb, index and pinkie nails is... (pause).. it does not have a name, it is from the Turkish brand 'Golden Rose'. 
Is a brownish red almost plum shade with gold shimmer.. 
I looooove this one.. 
Formula was good, a little thick but really good. Covers in 2 thick coats or in my case, 3 easy coats.. 




El color base que use en las uñas pulgar, indice y meñique es.... (pausa).. este no tiene nombre, es de la marca Turca 'Golden Rose'.
Es un esmalte de color marrón rojizo casi a un tono ciruela con brillo dorado.. 
Yo amoooo este esmalte.
Su formula es buena, un poco espesa pero muy buena. Cubre con 2 generosas capas o en mi caso 3 capas ligeras.. 



Just look at that shimmer! so so pretty.. 



On my middle and ring finger nail I used 2 coats of "Rollin In Cashmere" by OPI 




En las uñas del medio y anular use 2 capas de "Rollin In Cashmere" de OPI 




For the sunrise, I used the stencil from WhatsUp Nails 
And these were so easy to work with, I really thought that I would struggle with it, but no..
As you can see I only had to use the 2 that I used on my nails.. 

Also to pain the sun and some of the sun rays I used "Indulgence" by OPI and the same brownish red / plum color mentioned previously.. 




Para el sol, use estas plantillas de WhatsUp Nails 
Y fue tan fácil de trabajar con ellas, pensé que me iba a dar problema, pero no.. 
Como pueden ver solo tuve que usar las 2 que use en mis uñas.. 

Para pintar el sol y algunos de los rayos use "Indulgence" de OPI y el mismo marrón rojizo / ciruela mencionado previamente.. 




The hard part was to choose the 3 colors that would match this design.. 
I didn't want to make something simple with just the 2 colors (base and sun)..
I needed a neutral base (one that would match both of the sun colors) and 2 contrasting shades with the same kind of shimmer.. 

And this was the result.. This one is much better than I imagine, and look at that stencil, is super cute.. 




La parte difícil fue elegir 3 colores para que combinen con este diseño..
No quería hacer algo simple de solo 2 colores (base y sol)..
Necesitaba una base neutral (uno que combinara con los 2 colores del sol) y 2 tonos que contrasten pero con el mismo tipo de brillo.. 

Y este fue el resultado.. Es mejor de lo que esperaba, y miren la plantilla, es super cute..







Topcoat:
"Super Shine"
Sally hansen.. 



I hope you like this one
Have a great day... 



Espero les guste
Tengan un buen dia.. 


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario