lunes, 8 de agosto de 2016

Square Swirl - Negative Space Nails


I had this design in mind for about 3 weeks, if you follow me on Instagram, then you must know that I was on vacations.. yaaay!
Now I'm back to my routine and back to my nails too.. 
Find the tutorial at the end of this post ;)




He tenido este diseño en mente por 3 semanas, si me siguen en Instagram, sabrán que estuve de vacaciones.. yaaay! 
Ahora estoy de regreso a la rutina y de regreso a mis uñas también.. 
Encuentra el tutorial al final de este post ;)


When I do negative space I like to use a sheer natural base. 
This one is "Via Lactea" by Esmaltes Colorama. 
I did just one coat. 




Cuando hago algún tipo de espacio negativo, me gusta usar una base transparente. 
Este es "Via Lactea" de Esmaltes Colorama. 
Solo una capa. 





Under the square design, I added some flakies to make them peek through.
The idea was to use only the gold flakes, but then I saw the one from 'maybellene' that I haven't used yet, so I also added some of it too.. 
This one is "Diamond In The Rough" Color Show from Maybelline. 




Debajo del diseño de cuadrado, agregue unas hojitas doradas para hacer que aparezcan a través. 
La idea era solo usar el dorado, pero luego vi este esmalte de maybelline que no había usado todavía, así que también le puse de este. 
Este se llama "Diamond In The Rough" Color Show de "Maybelline" 




I used some square swirls to make the design, and these are from Snail Vinyls 
These are one of my favorites.. 



Use este remolino cuadrado para hacer el diseño, y son de Snail Vinyls 
Uno de mis favoritos.. 




And to cover up on my middle and ring finger nails I used 2 shades of green, and that was not to create a gradient, it was for a better opacity.. 
Instead of painting normally over the vinyl, I rather use a sponge for a better result. 
I was also looking for that rough effect that I like a lot.. 

I used "Walk In The Park" Color Show from Maybelline
Also used on my index and pinkie nails.. 
Formula is really good, smooth and easy to apply. 
Covers in just 2 coats. 

And "Christmas Gone Plaid" by OPI 




Y para cubrir en las uñas del medio y anular use 2 tonos de verde, y no fue para crear un efecto degrade, si no para una mejor cobertura. 
En lugar de pintar normalmente sobre el vinilo, prefiero usar una esponja para mejor resultado. 
También buscaba ese efecto rustico que tanto me gusta.. 

Use "Walk In The Park" Color Show de Maybelline. 
Lo use en las uñas indice y meñique.
Su formula es muy buena, suave y fácil de aplicar.
Cubre con 2 capas.




Topcoat:
"Super Shine"
Sally Hansen





Close up... 
I really liked the result.. They turned out as I expected them to and I am more than happy with it.. 




Un acercamiento.. 
Me gusto el resultado.. Salieron justo como lo esperaba y no podría estar mas contenta. 





Youtube: NailsAndTowel 
TUTORIAL: 




Hope you like it 
Have a great day




Espero les guste
Tengan un buen día

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario