martes, 28 de abril de 2015

Pure Ice "Butterfly Effects" Part 2 - Over White Base.



Second part of my review about this iridescent polishes from Pure Ice "Butterfly Effects" Collection. 


Segunda parte de mi reseña sobre estos esmaltes iridiscentes de Pure Ice "Butterfly Effects" Collection (Efecto Mariposa).




Let's start with "Shimmer-wings Iris". This one is absolutely my favorite whether over a black or a white base. 
This time I did 2 thin coats over the middle nail.
Using striping tape, I did a double V french tip on my index and something else over my pinky, like an X french tip?. (I need to name my manis more often...).  Anyway I loved it. 


Empezemos con "Shimmer-wings Iris). Este es absolutamente mi favorito ya sea sobre una base negra o blanca.
Esta vez use 2 capas ligeras sobre la uña del medio. 
Con cinta para uña, hice una doble francesa en V en mi indice y algo diferente sobre el meñique, como una francesa en X?. (Necesito nombrar mis manicuras mas seguido...) De cualquier forma me encanta. 



close up
On my accent nail I used these butterfly decals that came in the same pack with the polishes. I placed the decal and painted over it one coat of "Shimmer-wings Iris". A picture says a thousand words. Amazing.
So, over the white base you can clearly see the sheer teal base color of the polish but harded to capture the iridescent effect, and with the black base or in this case over the butterfly, the effect is captured perfectly, but the teal sheer base is not shown. 


En mi uña de acento use un tatu temporal de mariposa que vino en el mismo paquete con los esmaltes. Pegue la mariposa y pinte una capa sobre toda la uña. Una imagen dice mas que mil palabras. Hermoso.
Asi, sobre el esmalte blanco se puede ver el color verde azulado del esmalte pero es mas dificil de capturar su efecto, y sobre una base negra o en este caso sobre la mariposa, el efecto se ve a la perfeccion pero no se ve su color base original. 







________________________




Here we have "Shimmer-wings Rose". 2 coats over my middle nail. On my index and pinky I did the same X french tip using striping tape. 


Aqui tenemos "Shimmer-wings Rose". 2 capas sobre la uña del medio. En mi indice y meñique hice la misma francesa en forma de X usando cinta para uña. 




On my accent nail, I used the butterfly decal and painted one coat over the entire nail. 
As you can see the sheer lilac shade can be seen over the white base and  the gold flakes pop more over the black. 


En mi uña de acento use un tatu de mariposa y pinte una capa sobre toda la uña. 
Y como pueden ver el color lila  sobre el esmalte blanco y  las escarchas doradas resaltan aun mas sobre el negro. 







In this collection there are 3 available and they will release in May. 
"Shimmer-wings Iris"
"Shimmer-wings Rose"
"Shimmer-wings Jasmine"

I recieved 2, and I believe the third one is amazing as well.
I thing both of these are really great but if I had to choose a favorite I will say "Iris" 


En esta coleccion hay 3 esmaltes disponibles y seran lanzados en Mayo. 
"Shimmer-wings Iris"
"Shimmer-wings Rose" 
"Shimmer-wings Jasmine"

Yo recibi 2, y creo que el tercero tambien sera asombroso. 
Yo creo que ambos esmaltes son hermosos pero si tengo que elegir un favorito es "Iris"


weird skin tone!
 In this macro shot I had to edit the brightness a little to accurate the color on the nail. since i was using white base, the picture was too dazzling, it doesn't matter what i couldn't take a perfect picture. So I had to dark it and there you can see the shifting color over the white. 
Here the flakes go from a light green to purple, pink, a hint of gold and back to light green. 

En este macro tuve que editar el brillo para llegar al color correcto en la uña, ya que usaba un esmalte blanco, la foto salia muy deslumbrante, no importa lo que hiciera no pude tomar una buena foto. Asi que la tuve que oscurecer un poco y ahi lo tienen, el cambio sobre el blanco. Aqui la escarcha cambia de un verde claro, morado, rosado y regresa al verde. 




 In this macro shot, not a very clear picture I say. The flakes go from lilac to a silvery white but in fact is gold. I have no idea what happened here (haha)... The gold flakes pops more over the black. 

En este macro, no muy buena la foto que digamos, la escacrcha va de lila a un blanco plateado, pero en realidad es dorado. No tengo ni la mas minima idea de lo que paso aqui (haha).. Las escarchas resaltan mas sobre el negro. 



I really hope you like this quick review. 
Have a great day.

Espero les haya gustado esta reseña
Que tengan un buen dia.



© Copyright 
All Right Reserved.

Todas las imagenes 
estan sujetas a derecho de autor



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario