martes, 23 de junio de 2015

Black & White - Dripping Paint Nails Inspired By "Heart Attack" Music Video by Demi Lovato



Black and white has always been a classic, and what a better way to bring it inspired by a music video... 
I remember the first time I saw "Heart Attack" by Demi Lovato, I use to see and pay attention to those random painting patterns shown, specially the dripping paint, and always thought about these as a good nail art inspiration. And here are the results. 






Blanco y negro siempre a sido un clasico, y que mejor forma de traerlo inspirado en un video musical...
Recuerdo la primera vez que vi "Heart Attack" de Demi Lovato, solia ver y prestar atencion a esas formas de pintura al azar principalmente a pintura que goteaba, y siempre pense en eso como una buena inspiracion para hacerlo en las uñas. Y aqui esta el resultado.



alpine snow

onix

super shine topcoat
On index and pinkie I used 2 easy coats of "Onix" by Vogue Fantastic. Formula amazing, dries fast, very smooth and easy to apply.
On middle and ring I used 2 coats of "Alpine Snow" by OPI. Its funny how this polish works better without a base coat, or over a matte base coat. This time I did not have any problem with it xD ... 
And as always everything was topped with my all time favorite topcoat "Super Shine" by Sally Hansen. Believe me if you see this BUY IT! you won't regret. 



En mis uñas indice y meñique use 2 capas de "Onix" de Vogue Fantastic. Formula exelente, secado rapido, muy facil de aplicar. 
En las del medio y anular use 2 capas de "Alpine Snow" de OPI. Es gracioso que este esmalte trabaje mejor sobre una superficie matte, o sin ninguna base. Esta vez no tuve ningun problema con el xD ... 
Y como siempre todo fue protegido con mi topcoat favorito "Super Shine" de Sally Hansen.
Creanme si lo ven COMPRENLO! no se van a arrepentir. 



classic 
And because I never know what may happen to my designs, I like to take a shot of my base color first. Infinite possibility with this combo, just use your imagination. 



Y porque yo nunca se que valla a pasar con mis diseños, me gusta tomar una foto de mi color base. Posibilidad infinita con este combo, solo usa tu imaginacion. 





close up

To create the dripping paint, I used the same black and a thin art brush, it was very tricky to do but i'm happy with the result. I edited it a lot but worth the work. And to do the splatter I used the straw technique which consist in adding a drop of polish in one side of the straw and blow over the nail from the other. It's a fun technique because there are not 2 designs that would turn out the same. 


Para crear la pintura goteada use una brocha fina y el mismo esmalte negro, fue algo complicado pero me gusto el resultado. Lo edite bastante pero creo que valio la pena el trabajo. Y para la salpicadura de pintura use la tecnica del pitillo/carrizo/ popote que consiste en colocar una gota de esmalte en un extremo de este y soplar por el otro sobre la uña. Es una tecninca muy divertida porque no tendras 2 diseños iguales. 




I really hope you like this quick review.
Have a great day!


Espero les haya gustado.
Tengan un buen dia!



© Copyright 
All Right Reserved.

Todas las imagenes 
estan sujetas a derecho de autor

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario