miércoles, 10 de junio de 2015

Born Pretty Store Review 3 - Part 7 - French Tip Water Decals




The last item I have to show you from BornPrettyStore are these beutiful water decals with a floral print. Just look how pretty these are. 


El ultimo articulo que tengo para mostrarles de BornPrettyStore son estas hermosas calcomanias de agua con una estampa floral. Solo miren que bellas son. 





This sheet contains 14 french tips water decals, 3 bigs for the thumbs, 3 small for the pinkies and 8 with a middle size for index, middle and ring finger nails. 


Esta hoja contiene 14  calcomanias estilo francesita, 3 grandes para los pulgares, 3 pequeñas para los meñiques y 8 medianas para los indice, medio y anular. 




And because I only like 2 to 3 accents :P .. On my index and pinkie I used "Vanity Flare" by Sally Hansen. This is a creamy purple shade, although in the picture shows a hint of blue, but in person looks more purple than shown. Formula was really great, easy to apply, covers in 2 thin coats.. 
And I sealed my decals with "Super Shine" topcoat also by Sally Hansen. 


Y porque a mi me gusta 2 que 3 uñas de acento :P... En mis uñas indice y meñique use "Vanity Flare" de Sally Hansen. Este es un esmalte purpura cremoso, aunque en la foto parece que tiene un toque de azul,este es mas purpura en persona de lo que muestra. Su formula es muy buena, facil de aplicar y cubre en 2 capas ligeras. 
Y selle mis calcomanias con "Super Shine" topcoat tambien de Sally Hansen.




I decided to go with purple color to match the little flower on the middle nail, but I believe it would look as good with a dark green to match the leaves or a red for the main flowers, or even a nude as the base color of the decal. 


Decidi ir con el color purpura para combinar con la pequeña flor en la uña del medio, pero creo que tambien se veria bien con un tono verde oscuro para combinar con las hojas, o un rojo por las flores principales o incluso un tono nude como el color base de la calcomania. 





These decals are so easy to use, they come with instructions on the back of the sheet, but sadly my nails are too wide for them as you can see on my thumb there is just a little uncovered part, but not big deal :)) 

This item is #15598
Color / Pattern B-072
Remember that you can have a 10% off at BornPrettyStore using my code "4AG10
Direct link for this item click here 



Estas calcomanias son muy faciles de usar, ya viene con instrucciones en la parte trasera de la hoja, pero tristemente mis uñas son muy anchas para esta, asi como pueden ver en el pulgar esa pequeña parte sin cubrir. pero para mi no es la gran cosa :))

Este articulo es #15598 
Color / Patron B-072 
Recuerden que pueden tener un 10% de descuento en BornPrettyStore usando mi codigo "4AG10
Link directo para este articulo click aqui


close up for middle nail 
close up for thumb nail
close up for ring nail
Personal Opinion:
I would recomend this for long nails only. if we are going to trim part of the decal to fit the free edge of the nail, then the design will not be appreciated. So I let my nail grow a little more just for this decal. 
But what if you have round nails? No worries!!! There are also available for them, which were the first ones I saw... But since my nails are square I couldn't get them and I was so happy when I saw these new square decals that I did not doubt and got them to review. 


Mi Opinion Personal:
Yo recomiendo estas para uñas largas. Si fueramos a cortar parte de esta para que encaje en la uña correctamente, el diseño se perdera y no sera apreciado. Asi que deje que mis uñas crezcan un poco mas solo por esto. 
Pero que si tengo uñas redondas? Sin preocupaciones!!! Tambien hay disponible para ellas, las cuales fueron las primeras que vi, pero mis uñas son cuadradas asi que no pude escojerlas y luego cuando vi estas calcomanias nuevas no dude y las escoji para la reseña. 


one more shot!


I really hope you like this review
Have a great day... 


Espero les haya gustado esta reseña
Tengan un buen dia... 

© Copyright 
All Right Reserved.

Todas las imagenes 
estan sujetas a derecho de autor

2 comentarios:

  1. I never tried french tip water decals, but seeing the results that you obtained, I am going to write such kind of decorations to my wishlist. I like the final manicure a lot!

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. thank you .. it's the first time I use it too, and I really liked it it lasted for 5 days yay!.. please let me know if you get notified my answer because i don't know will get it :P i'm just clicking the reply button xD

      Borrar