lunes, 16 de noviembre de 2015

Terrorism Has NO Religion! Pray For PEACE..


This will be something different than I usual post.
I never, never share part of my life in this blog or anything because this is a nail blog related and I don't think someone would be interested in my thoughts .. 
But even though there is something I want to share:

Due to the recent event in Paris... 

I am very but very disappointed with how people picture us.

It is a tragedy, many innocent people died in that fatal attack. But please let make this point clear 
It was a group of people who did this! not the entire Religion.
And I wish they burn in hell!! or even worse! 

There is a huge controversy when coming to this particular issue. 

I don't consider, in fact, I AM NOT AN EXPERT in my own religion but I know enough to know that what these people do is NOT Islam. 
They are just fanatics thinking that what they are doing is right but we all know that is not! 

Lets put an easy example:

**That kid who killed I don't know how many in his school. Remember this? Ok, so no one call him a terrorist, he is called  'mentally ill'

**There was a group of monks who burned alive men, women and kids just because they were Muslims.. Never heard of it? How bad!
Why aren't these 'monks' called terrorists as well? Why?? 

**And how about that day when israel intercepted that ship that contained humanitarian aid for the people in Gaza

**Hitler, who vanished almost all jewish from existence

**The World War I

**The atomic bomb, released on Hiroshima in WWII

**A person who kills another one to join a gang

**Those who kills for drugs, because they are not useful anymore 

**Those who kills for money

**Kidnap, torture, hit, massacre, shoot, etc ... 

So.. Aren't these all acts of terrorism??
Then why only 'muslims' are called like that?

For those who do not understand a shit about my religion, please don't point your fingers and say that Islam is this because is not!.

"Whoever kills a person, is like he killed all mankind. Whoever saves a life, is like he saved all mankind" Q. 5:32

Islam promotes religious respect in the world and social peace.
By the way, Islam is one of the largest religion in growth..
Then why they would like to join if it promoted war?? Isn't it weird.
They join because Islam is real, Islam is PEACE!

But then comes a group of people calling themselves 'muslims' and do this attack in the name of islam, when they clearly don't know a shit about it.
They just ruin the name 'Islam' and make us all look like if we were like them. 
But WE ARE NOT!

"""One attack in Paris and they all go crazy about it, hundred of innocent people die every day in Syria and no one gives a shit about it!"""
News only shows what people want to see or what they think is convenient for the audience to see..
But have you seen how many people die in Syria every day? kids, mothers, fathers... All innocent people? Have you? I don't think the news shows this every single day.
If you have stomach, go ahead and google 'war in Syria' 
You know, Lebanon always had these kind of attacks, but you never noticed until today.
And now that you know, no one gives a fuck!

Why only Paris then?? 
I saw everyone supporting and sending prayers to them
I am not saying that they should not, to the contrary, I find this really great to see people  supporting each others. 
But I don't see anyone doing this for Syria or Palestine, Iran  or any other Arabic Country.
Everyday hundred of people die due to this attacks EVERY DAY..
But since it's Paris ok, let's make a big deal of it!
Get my point??

A lot of people say that all Muslims are terrorist when they kill those who do not follow the same religion.. But what happens when these same "Muslims" people or so they say they are, kill other Muslims as well.. Think of it. Why would they kill their own people? How weird ..

There was a comment I read early and this was the most amazing thing I have ever read.
I am very bad trying to explain or express myself.
So I am going to share it 

"" This is pretty much the reason why we muslims are called 'terrorists'. LOOK, not all muslims are terrorists, it is just a group of muslims who called themselves 'good people' for killing innocent civilians, and as a muslim myself obviously i feel ashamed. Not just me but I'm sure every muslim out there is. How about you knock some common sense in your head once in a while, there are MILLIONS of muslims out there, you've just seen a group and you're already freaking the shit out.
NOT ALL of them are terrorists ok, technically killing one another, I'm sorry to say but it is human nature. Everyday people die for no reason, its life. And please for your stupidity's sake, not all muslims are terrorists. A christian man can also kill a person, a jewish, buddhist, etc... why are they not called terrorists? Did a muslim started the world war? Nope. if they started WWI and WWII, bombed every single country out there, murdered anyone who's alive, that's the real definition of 'terrorism'. Who remembers that time when israel attacked Palestine for about one month? They shot little kids, and babies on their heads for no reason? No one?? I thought so. I am not taking any sides but I'm just pretty much sick of muslims that is to blame for all these doings. Sad to say we muslims are used to this. We've been blamed for these things , they may call themselves 'muslims' but as muslim myself, I can assure you muslims don't do that. So therefore, they aren't muslims by heart.
Terrorists can be any ethnicity and any religion. Muslims ARE NOT the face of terrorism. Muslims AREN'T A THREAT, terrorists are. Before you blame muslims or islam for the crime of 'isis' in Paris, remember that 'isis' has killed more than 100,000 muslims in the past 2 years and yes I agree, fuck 'isis' "" 


I couldn't said it any better. 

___

It was summer 2006,
War between israel and Lebanon for approximately one month or more.
I 'myself' yes, I was there.
My sisters, my mom and I.
Bombs were hit in the neighboring village, only 15 min in car. 
We used to sleep at night just begging for a tomorrow. 
All we hear and feel the earth trembling followed by a 'boom' sound. When we hear the airplanes flying over our heads we knew there was bomb coming. 

We are also victims.. 

(August / September 2015) I was in Lebanon, you have no idea how afraid I was to go out home, each other day in the news, a bomb here and a bomb there.. WTF!
Not even saying the news..
All about Syria, kids, mother watching their kids dying and all they have to hold on was a pray.. nothing else..
I even wonder how these strong images were allowed to be on TV..
It was devastating. 


The person of the comment above have an amazing point
just because you saw a group of person then you all start to freak out blaming the entire religion of something just THAT GROUP of people did.
I don't know why they do it but all I can assure is that these acts of terrorism is not Islam.
IS NOT! 

I am muslim too so would you blame me for something they did?
Why? I did NOT do it.. They did..

Let's say that a person killed 2 other people and his religion was catholic or any other religion, it does not matter, (it is just an example), so can we say that all catholics are murderers? 
NO!!! WE CAN'T! 


I see people supporting the gays right because they are humans too. you respect their ideal, and in what they believe and so on..

And we muslims have our guide, we follow in what we believe, then why you have to judge us? Aren't we humans as well?
I respect every person, religion, because at the end of the day is their life..
why you can't respect mine?


My husband is muslim, he has a lot of christians, jewish, hindu friends and many others, and we all live in peace..
We respect each other, because this is how it is suppose to be.


We are responsible to feed the poor and help the orphans. Does this sounds cruel to you??

I am not here to explain about my religion and my believes, I just wanted to make this as good as my brain can and as clear as my words can explain.

And I am sure there are hundreds of points that I am missing...
But for now this is it


Said all these:

I am Muslim and these terrorists DO NOT represent me, these fanatics and cowards use the religion to kill innocent people. And remember that they have killed thousands of all races.

Terrorism has NO place in Islam.

Islam is innocent of the crimes committed in Its name.
Followed by the shout of "Allahu Akbar", when this is so so far away from Islam and its orders.
whether committed by muslims or people PRETENDING to be muslims just to tarnish the image of Islam.

__________

And I hope with all my heart that someone get time to read and understand the other side. 
Because we have a voice too.

You can also share this with your friends. It would mean the world to me.

I hope every one has a great day


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario