viernes, 4 de noviembre de 2016

Green & Silver + Whats Up Nails


I did not come up with a name for this mani.. 
But it's classy 




No le puse ningún nombre a este mani.
Pero se ve clásico. 




The base color is "Walk In The Park" Color show - Maybelline. 
It is a dark creamy green shade.
I like the formula on this one, so smooth and easy to work with..
Covers with 2 coats. 




El color base es "Walk In The Park" Color Show de Maybelline. 
Es un esmalte verde oscuro cremoso.
Me gusta su formula, suave y fácil de aplicar..
Cubre con 2 capas. 




For the design, that I did not know the name of this stencil until now xD, I used stiletto vinyls from Whats Up Nails 
These also look like you can do a corset design with these, all to do is add some lace ;) 




Para el diseño, que no supe como se llamaba la plantilla hasta ahora xD, use esta plantilla 'stiletto' de Whats Up Nails 
Esto también parece que pudieras hacer un diseño de corset, solo hay que agregar los cordones ;) 





On the rest of the nails I added some silver flakes, I did not know what else to do and didn't want to keep it so simple.




En el resto de las uñas puse este papelito plateado (flakes), no sabia que hacer y no quería dejarlo tan simple. 



Topcoat
"Incoloro"
Vogue Fantastic




I first went with a matte / shiny look..
Added matte topcoat over the green to keep the silver shiny..
But honestly I did not like it that much.. 
Ended up adding a shiny topcoat and I think looks better. 




Primero fui con un look mate.. 
Puse topcoat sobre el esmalte verde para dejar el plateado brillante..
Pero honestamente no me gusto mucho..
Termine agregando un topcoat brillante y creo que se ve mejor.




Hope you like this one
Have a great day




Espero les haya gustado
Tengan un buen día 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario