miércoles, 16 de noviembre de 2016

Spy vs Spy Nails


Do you like Mad?
What about some nail art inspired by one of their cartoons? 
Spy vs Spy.. 
A friend of mine gave me the idea to do it, so I tried it




Les gusta Mad? 
Que tal unas uñas inspiradas en una de sus cartoons? 
Espía contra Espía..
Un amigo me dio la idea de hacerlo, y lo intente 




But first thing first..
I used this image as reference to paint it on my nails.. 




Primero lo primero..
Yo use esta imagen como referencia para pintarlo sobre la uña.  


The base color is "Porcelain Party" - Color Show  Maybelline 
3 coats to get it fully opaque.. reasons why I don't use white as a base unless it's necessary. 




El color base es "Porcelain Party" Color Show de Maybelline.
3 capas para que fuera completamente opaco.. razones por la cual no me gusta usar blanco como base a menos que sea necesario. 


On the rest of the nails I used "Ole y Ole" - Vogue Fantastic. 
Covers in 2 coats..




En el resto de las uñas use "Ole y Ole" de Vogue Fantastic. 
Cubre con 2 capas.. 



Now, let's begin with the design and first I'm going with the Spies.. 
For the face and to get super clean lines I used deep V shape vinyls from Snail Vinyls 
I outlined one half and painted the other with black nail polish 
"Onix" Vogue Fantastic. 

For the eyes I used the same black and a very thin detailed brush from Whats Up Nails 
It was a little bit hard to get those eyes be symmetric, I normally don't draw eyes, or faces in general.. 




Ahora empecemos con el diseño y primero vamos con los Espías.. 
Para la cara y hacer esa linea limpia use plantilla en V de Snail Vinyls 
La mitad simplemente hice una linea para el contorno y pinte la otra mitad con esmalte negro.
"Onix" de Vogue Fantastic. 

Para los ojos use el mismo esmalte negro y un pincel fino de Whats Up Nails 
Fue un tanto difícil hacer esos ojos simetricos, yo normalmente no pinto ojos o caras en general.. 



The dynamite and the bomb were also made with the same thin art brush and using the same red polish mentioned previously. 
When I was looking pictures for inspiration I found out that each explosive item of the spies were in red and the picture I chose the bomb was black, so I decided to change it and make it colorful.. 




La dinamita y la bomba también fueron pintadas con el mismo pincel delgado y usando el mismo esmalte rojo mencionado previamente. 
Cuando buscaba fotos para la inspiración vi que cada articulo explosivo de los espías eran rojos y la foto que yo elegí esta en negro, así que decidí cambiarlo y hacerlo mas colorido.


2 coats of topcoat
"Super Shine"
Sally Hansen 




Close up of each nail and you can see the imperfections of those lines, specially the yes.. 
As I said I am not used to draw things like this..
The person who gave me this idea is Frank, a friend of mine on twitter.. 
I was with lack of inspiration and I asked if someone had any good idea because I was blocked.. 
And then he said "Spy vs spy" and I decided to try it.. 
Even though I wasn't sure if the design would look good or not.. 
It was a challenge but I am happy with the result.. 




Un acercamiento de cada uña y pueden ver las imperfecciones de esas lineas, especialmente los ojos..
La persona que me dio esta idea fue Frank, un amigo en twitter..
Estaba sin inspiración alguna y pregunte si alguien tenia alguna idea porque to estaba totalmente bloqueada.. 
Y el dijo "Espía contra espía" 
Aunque no sabia si esto iba a funcionar decidí intentarlo 
Fue un reto pero estoy feliz con este resultado.. 


Hope you like it
Have a great day




Espero les guste
Tengan un buen día 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario