martes, 17 de enero de 2017

Geometric Stamping + Born Pretty Store & My Bliss Kiss


More and more stamping.. 
Each time it gets easier and better. 
Find the tutorial at the end of this post 



Mas y mas estampas..
Cada vez es mejor y mas fácil. 
El tutorial esta al final de este post 


The base color is "Made In The USA" - Color Club
Is a gorgeous creamy dark blue shade. 
I've been obsessed with blue lately.. 

This one maybe a one coat polish depending on your application, 1 normal coat (not too thick) or 2 thin coats. 

For the negative space I used regular tape. 




El color base es "Made In The USA'' de Color Club
Es un hermoso color azul oscuro cremoso. 
Ando obsesionada últimamente con el color azul. 

Este puede que sea esmalte de una sola capa dependiendo de tu aplicación, 1 capa normal (no muy lleno) o 2 capas ligeras. 

Para el espacio negativo use cinta adhesiva normal. 




To stamp the geometric design I used this geometric plate from Born Pretty Store 
Plate ''BP-L054'' 
Item #36312
Direct link click here

I love this plate so much and I love that the images are so big enough to cover my nails.. to cover long nails in general xD.. The designs it has are so pretty and it was hard to pick one for this mani. 

The stamper I'm using is a new product from My Bliss Kiss 
It is a big clear jelly stamper, it has a scraper as well but I forgot to picture it (silly me). 
It has a clear head (obviously) and a clear back part so you can see through it.



Para estampar las imágenes geométricas use este plato de Born Pretty Store 
Plato "BP-L054"
Articulo #36312
Link directo click aqui

Me encanta este plato y me encanta que los diseños sean lo suficientemente grandes para cubrir mis uñas.. bueno uñas largas en general xD.. Las imágenes son tan bonitas que fue un tanto difícil elegir una para esta mani. 

La estampa que use aquí es un nuevo producto de My Bliss Kiss 
Es una estampa grande de cabeza transparente, también tiene el set del raspador que olvide tomarle foto (tonta que soy). 
Tiene una cabeza transparente (obviamente) y la parte de atras para que puedas ver a través de este. 



The polish I used to stamp is "Go For The Gold" - Sally Hansen
This one is not specially for stamping, but the formula is very thick and opaque that actually worked really good. 




El esmalte que use para estampar es "Go For The Gold" de Sally Hansen
Este no es especialmente para estampar, pero su formula es muy espesa y opaca que funciono muy bien. 



Topcoat
"Super Shine"
Sally Hansen 



To complement .. actually I decided to use these studs because they match perfectly the geometric pattern for the plate, and I waited about 2 months for them to arrive (crying face)
So I decided to use these as well.. and you know I like to give my manis a more charming look ;) 

This decoration in wheel contains 6 different kind of studs: circles, ovals, squares and triangles. 
Item #36332 
And you can use my code '4AG10' for a 10% off at Born Pretty Store 
Link to this item click here




Para complementar... bueno en realidad decidí usar estos adornos porque combinan perfectamente con las formas geométricas del plato de estampar, y espere 2 meses para que estos llegaran (carita llorando) 
Así que decidí usarlos también.. y saben que me gusta darle un toque mas elegante ;) 

Esta decoración en rueda tiene 6 diferentes tipos de adornos: Círculos, óvalos, cuadrados y triángulos.
Articulo #36332
Y pueden usar mi código '4AG10' para tener un 10% de descuento en Born Pretty Store 
Link directo para este articulo click aqui 






Close up.. 



I really liked this stamper..
It is squishy, soft and big enough to cover the entire nail, the image transfers to the nail without any problem, AT ALL!
This tool is really precise, you will get the image where you want it to..
It is seriously amazing. 
This is my personal opinion and I am giving an honest review.




Me gusto mucho esta estampa.. 
Es suave y lo suficientemente grande para cubrir la uña, la imagen se transfiere a la uña sin problema alguno! 
Este producto es muy preciso, tendrás la imagen donde la quieres. 
Es realmente asombroso.
Este es mi opinion personal y estoy dando una reseña honesta. 




TUTORIAL: 



I hope you like this one
Have a great day




Espero les guste
Tengan un buen día

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario