viernes, 13 de enero de 2017

Multi-Chrome Powder + Whats Up Nails


Oh look at that MAGIC! 
Second attempt at using this gorgeous multi-chrome powder
Find the tutorial at the end of this post


Oh miren esa MAGIA! 
Segundo intento en usar estos polvos cromados
Encuentra el tutorial al final de este post


So, as normally I start with the base color I used, but I totally forgot picture it.
But the one I used here is "Get In The Expresso Lane" by OPI
It is a dark brown shade, and the reason I chose this color instead of black was because it matches the chrome powder.  
2 coats. 




Así que normalmente empiezo con el color base que use, pero esta vez se me olvido por completo tomarle foto. 
Pero use "Get In The Expresso Lane" de OPI
Es un esmalte marrón oscuro y la razón por la que elegí este color en lugar de negro es porque el tono combina con el polvo cromado.
2 capas.



The multi-chrome magic powder is "Dragon Powder" from Whats Up Nails 
This is so so easy to use, I FREAKING LOVE THIS THING! 
Let's see the steps: 

1. Paint with the base color and add topcoat
and to show that it works over any topcoat, I used ''Super Shine'' topcoat from Sally Hansen. 

2. Let dry for 10 minutes

3. With your finger, dip it in the powder picking up a little of the product and gently rub over the nail. 

4. Clean up around the nail if needed

5. DONE! 

That is it.. 




El polvo mágico cromado es "Dragon Powder" de Whats Up Nails 
Esto es tan fácil de usar, YO AMO ESTE PRODUCTO!
Veamos los pasos: 

1. Pintar la uña con el color base y agregar topcoat.
y para mostrar que funciona sobre cualquier topcoat, aquí use "Super Shine" de Sally Hansen. 

2. Dejar secar por 10 minutos

3. Con tu dedo, recoja un poco del polvo y suavemente frotarlo sobre la uña. 

4. Limpiar al rededor de uña si se necesita. 

5. LISTO! 

Eso es todo. 





As the previos time, these pictures were taken without the topcoat. 
I tried a new topcoat to see if it works, but wasn't what I expected. 




Igual que la vez pasada, estas fotos fueron tomadas sin topcoat. 
Use uno nuevo a ver si funcionaba pero no era lo que esperaba. 



And since these powders work better with gel polishes, I found this 'gel topcoat' from Sally Hansen that does not need UV Lamp. And in my head if it does not need a lamp then it's not gel polish (haha) 
But didn't give me the result I wanted. 
It ruined a little bit that chrome / mirror effect 

On the website they say that using a 'peel off base coat' or a 'water based topcoat' would work perfectly, but I do not have any of those at the moment. 
So I keep trying new things. 




Ya que estos polvos funcionan mejor con esmaltes de gel, encontré este 'Gel topcoat' de Sally Hansen que no requiere Lampara UV. Y en mi cabeza si no necesita lampara entonces no es gel (jaja) 
Pero no me dio el resultado que quería. 
Arruino un poco el efecto cromado / espejo. 

En el sitio web dicen que usando un ''peel off base coat'' o ''topcoat a base de agua'' funcionaria a la perfección, pero por el momento no tengo ninguno de los dos. 
Así que sigo probando otras cosas. 




Pictures taken with topcoat
I think that it still looks amazing, the shifting color is so strong.
It goes from copper to gold, green and blue




Fotos tomadas con topcoat
Creo que aun se ve asombroso, el cambio de color es muy fuerte
Este va de cobre a dorado, verde y azul 





Can you see the blue now? 
Magical shifting color using my old technique with drops of water ;) 




Pueden ver el azul ahora?
Cambio mágico de color usando mi vieja técnica con gotas de agua ;)


TUTORIAL: 


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario