martes, 22 de marzo de 2016

Art Deco Nails - Ft Whats Up Nails


This color combo reminds me of turtles.. 
I didn't know I was going to like these nails so much, 
is better than I expected =D 






Esta combinación de color me recuerda a las tortugas.. 
No sabia que me iban a gustar tanto, 
salio mejor de lo que esperaba =D 



The base color I used is "Media Noche" by Vogue Fantastic / Cosmeticos Vogue. 
This is a very deep brownish red shade with dark red shimmer. 
Although that shimmer shows perfectly but hard to capture on the bottle, but not on the nails.. I don't get it.. is very hard to see it on the nails. 
But I still love this polish, its formula is so creamy and smooth, covers in just 2 coats and applies evenly. 




El color base que use es "Media Noche" de Vogue Fantastic / Cosméticos Vogue. 
Tiene un tono marrón rojizo oscuro con un toque de brillo. 
Ese brillo se destaca mas en la botella que en la uña, no lo entiendo.. Es muy difícil de capturar y de verlo. 
Pero aun así me encanta el esmalte, su formula es bien cremosa, suave y se aplica fácilmente con 2 capas. 


Before I get into the details I would like to say a little bit about my topcoats. 
First is "Incoloro" by Vogue Fantastic. 
I like to use this one when I have to use vinyls because it drys faster, it works better for the vinyls and does not leave any glue residue from them.. 
Like the vinyls peel off better when I use this topcoat.
After I painted my nails with the base color I did one coat of this topcoat. 

And now "Super Shine" by Sally Hansen.
I like to use it as my final topcoat because it is more glossy than the vogue one.





Antes de entrar en detalles me gustaria decir mas sobre mis topcoats. 
Primero "Incoloro" de Vogue Fantastic. 
Me gusta usar este topcoat cuando tengo que usar plantillas porque seca mas rapido, es mejor para las plantillas porque no deja reciduo de pega de esta. 
Es como que despega mucho mejor y mas facil cuando uso este topcoat. 

Y el "super shine" de Sally Hansen 
Me gusta como el topcoat final porque tiene un acabado mucho mas brillante que el de vogue. 




For this pattern I used Art Deco Stencil from Whats Up Nails
store.whatsupnails.com 
And used this polish by Cherimoya, no name in the bottle. 
Is a metallic shimmery green with a matte finish
This polish has a strong smell, a very, very thick formula, is a little old and is the first time I use it. 
But as you may know when I use stencil I like to sponge the color instead of just painting over it..
The good thing about it is that is opaque and very pigmented, I could get it covered by sponging just once, I did twice. 

Tutorial will be up on my youtube channel ;)





Para este diseño use plantillas 'Art Deco' de Whats Up Nails
store.whatsupnails.com 
Y este esmalte de Cherimoya que no tiene nombre en la botella. 
Es un verde metalico escarchado con un acabado mate. 
Tiene un olor muy fuerte, formula muy gruesa, es un tanto viejo y es la primera vez que lo uso.
Pero como saben que cuando uso plantillas me gusta aplicar el esmalte usando una esponja de maquillaje en vez de pintar con la misma brocha. 
Lo bueno es que es opaco y muy pigmentado, pude haber hecho solo una aplicacion con la esponja, pero le di dos veces. 

Tutorial estara en mi canal de youtube ;) 


middle nail
ring finger nail
Close up..
I really liked this stencil, it was very easy to use. And I thought I would struggle with it xD .. but no, is easier than it looks.. 





Un acercamiento.. 
Me gusto mucho esta plantilla, fue muy facil de usar. Y yo que crei que iba a luchar con esta xD .. pero no, es mas facil de lo que se ve.. 


Final topcoat  "Super Shine" Sally Hansen. 



I had a hard time trying to pick a color that would match the base, I was opting for gold but that would be a cliche.. I've been using gold so repetitively that even I got bored from it =D
So I saw the green and put them side by side and they looked pretty good for me.. I even saw a copper one but is like gold so no.. 
I'm very happy with the result .. 





La peor parte fue tener que elegir un color que combinara con el color base, estuve optando por un color dorado pero eso ya seria cliche.. Lo he usado tantas veces últimamente que hasta yo me aburrí =D 
Asi que cuando vi el verde, los puse lado a lado para mi se veía muy bien.. Tambien había visto un tono cobre pero seria como dorado así que no... 
Y estoy muy feliz con el resultado ..



Hope you like this one
Don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel for the tutorial
YouTube: NailsAndTowel



Espero les guste
No olviden suscribirse a mi canal de youtube para el tutorial
YouTube: NailsAndTowel 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario