jueves, 17 de marzo de 2016

Drag Marble, First Attempt ..


I have no idea what to think or feel about these nails, (not these nails, THAT NAIL)... if they are a success or a complete fail. 
Let's see... 




No tengo ni la menor idea de que pensar sobre estas uñas, (bueno no todas, ESA UÑA).. si es un exito o una falla completa.
Veamos.. 




The colors I used for this drag marble are from OPI "You're Such A Budapest" and "Russian Navy" 
But I'm not here to talk about these polishes.. no one cares.. 




Los colores que use para este diseño son de OPI "You're Such A Budapest" y "Russian Navy" 
Pero no estoy aqui para hablar de los esmaltes.. a nadie le interesa.. 






Let's talk about drag marble.. 
This is like the watermarble but with no water, also known as dried marble. 
I've seen this technique all over the internet so I decided to try it myself.. 

My very first attempt was a few days ago, I used a plastic table mat just to practice the drag marble thing, and I had to do it a few times until I ended up with this design. 
Maybe like 5 or 6 attempts. 
Since I got a few ones really pretty, I wanted to try stick it to the nail. So I went for my right thump finger nail. 
And this was the result. The hardest part of this thing is to clean up and cut all around the excess. Specially when I had to use my non dominant hand to do all that. 





Hablemos del estilo marmoleado. 
Esto es como un 'water marble' pero sin aguna, tambien conocido como 'dried marble' o marmoleado en seco. 
He visto este tecnica por todos lados asi que decidi intentarlo yo.. 

Mi primer intento fue hace unos dias, use un individual de plastico para practicar el diseño, y tuve que repetir varias veces hasta que consegui este resultado. 
Tal vez unas 5 o 6 veces. 
Ya que tenia unos cuantos que salieron bien, asi que intente pegarlo a la uña. Fui con la del pulgar derecho.
Y este fue el resultado. La parte mas dificil es limpiar y cortar al rededor el exceso, especialmente cuando estoy usando mi mano izquierda para hacer todo eso. 



I also wanted to do a full mani or at leats 2 nails but if you wonder why I made just one nail, well.... 
Here is what happened, when I made the decals for this mani I had 2 prepared,  I peeled off one of them before it was completely dried, or at least I thought it was dried and it was ruined. 
And to do another one and wait like 3 hours to dry and stick and clean and blah 
Ain't no body got time for that.. 
So I kept it simple .. And I hate simple 

But the main idea of this mani was to make a tutorial for you
And it will be on youtube ;)
Direct link for the video at the end of this post





Yo quise hacer un full mani o al menos 2 uñas pero si se preguntan porque solo una pues... 
Esto es lo que paso, cuando hice los stickers tenia 2 preparados, quite uno de ellos del plastico antes que estuviera completamente seco, o pense que lo estaba y se arruino. 
Y para esperar otras 3 horas hasta secar y pegarlo y limpiar y blah
Nadie tiene tiempo para eso.. 
asi que lo deje simple.. Y yo odio lo simple. 

Pero el principal objetivo de este mani era hacerles un tutorial 
Y estara en youtube ;) 
Link directo para el video al final de este post 




What I dislike about this technique is that it ends up with bubbles after topcoat.. 
But this topcoat really works amazing .. better than others. 
just a few very insignificant. 





Lo que no me gusta de esta tecnica es que termina con burbujas despues del topcoat.. 
Pero este topcoat es de maravilla ... mejor que otros 
muy pocas burbujas, algo insignificante. 



I like more the one on my thumb than this one.. haha
And this is something I probably won't wear, in fact after I finish wring this blog, I'm gonna remove this sh*t xD hahaha.. 





Me gusto mas el de mi pulgar que este.. jaja
Y creo que esto es algo que yo no usaria, la verdad es que cuando termine este blog, me voy a quitar esta m**rda xD jajaja..




Anyways tutorial will be on my youtube channel 



Como sea el tutorial estara en mi canal de youtube 

YOUTUBE:

NailsAndTowel 



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario