domingo, 13 de marzo de 2016

Greek Style Nails - Ft Whats Up Nails


This is easier than it looks I promise xD.. 
Although these nails are super simple, they look so fancy.
I was inspired by the swatch picture shown on WhatsUpNails.com  
Swatched by "solo_nails"
Or at least the middle and ring finger nails =D 






Esto es mas facil de lo que parece se los prometo xD.. 
Aunque es un manicure muy simple, se ven muy fancy. 
Estuve inspirada en la foto que aparece en la pagina de WhatsUpNails.com 
Muestra por "solo_nails" 
Por lo menos las 2 de la mitad =D ... 






The base color I used is "Superstar" by FUN Lacquer 
New Year 2016 Collection. 
These are my very first fun lacquer and I bought them at 
LiveLovePolish 

This is a burgundy red shade with gold holographic glitter. 
Formula was good, is a jelly like formula. It may cover in just 2 coats  but my nails are long so I needed 3. 
I did 2 thin coats and the third a little bit thicker than usual. 
It needs a topcoat to have that beautiful shiny finish. 
And since I suck at trying to picture holo, here I tried my best so you can see it. 





El color base que use es "Superstar" de FUN Lacquer 
Coleccion "New Year 2016" 
Estos son mis primeros esmaltes de Fun Lacquer y los compre en 
www.livelovepolish.com 

Es es un esmalte rojo purpura oscuro con escarcha dorada holografica. 
La formula es buena, es como tipo 'jelly' puede que cubra en 2 capas pero como mis uñas son largas, necesite 2 capas. 
Las 2 primeras capas fueron delgadas y la tercera un poco mas generosa de lo normal. 
Necesita topcoat para tener un acabado muy brillante. 
Y como yo soy muy mala tratando de tomar una foto decente de los esmaltes holograficos, aqui les dejo lo mejor que pude tomar. 



I used this topcoat, and as much as I love this topcoat before using vinyls, it was not good for this specific polish.  
"Incoloro" Vogue Fantastic . 





Use este topcoat, y por mas que me guste este antes de usar vinilos, no fue un buen topcoat para este esmalte en particular. 
"Incoloro" de Vogue Fantastic . 






For the design I used this Greek tape from Whats Up Nails 
At the beginning I thought these were going to be dificult to use, but they ended up being so easy. I love this tape. 





Para el diseño use esta cinta tipo griega de Whats Up Nails 
Al principio crei que iban a ser dificiles de usar, pero resulto que son muy faciles de manipular. Me encanta esta cinta. 





I used "Honey Ryder" liquid sand by OPI. 
Yes, I'm obsessed with this textured gold polish 




Use "Honey Ryder" efecto arena de OPI. 
Si, estoy obsesionada con este esmalte texturado 






Close up .. 
I'm very happy with the result, and I'm even happier because they were my first and only attempt.. 
I think I am finally mastering the vinyl things. 
Practice makes perfect ;) 




Un acercamiento.. 
Estoy feliz con el resulrado, y estoy mas feliz aun porque este fue mi primer y unico intento... 
Creo que finalmente ya domine los vinilos. 
La practica hace al maestro ;) 




This is a failure attempt at picturing holos.. 
Is a shame.. 




Intento fallido al tratar de fotografiar los holograficos.. 
que vergüenza .. 



Anyways..
Hope you like it 





Como sea.. 
Espero les guste 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario