jueves, 22 de octubre de 2015

Cute "Love Theme" Nails + Born Pretty Store



A super cute design using stamping plates.
I still don't consider myself an expert with these but I can tell that I try.




Un diseño muy tierno usando platos de estampar.
Aun no me considero una experta en esto pero puedo decir que lo intento.



My base color is "Alpine Snow" by OPI.
2 coats.



Mi color base es "Alpine Snow" de OPI.
2 capas.





For thumb, index and pinkie I used 2 coats of "Onix" by Vogue Fantastic.



Para el pulgar, indice y meñique use 2 capas de "Onix" de Vogue Fantastic.




On my accent nails I did the dried brush technique using these neons by Chine Glaze.
"Grass Is Lime Greener"
"In A Lily Bit"
"Petal To The Metal"
"Sun Of a Peach"



En mis uñas de acento di brochasos en seco usando estos esmaltes neones de China Glaze.
"Grass is lime greener"
"In a lily bit"
"Petal to the metal"
"Sun of a peach"



And to create the kids and that heart beat thing, I used a black polish and this stamping plate from Born Pretty Store 
Item #20785
You can have a 10% off using my code "4AG10" at check out.



Y para crear estos niños y los latidos de corazon use esmalte negro y este plato de Born Pretty Store 
Articulo #20785
Pueden tener un 10% de descuento usando mi codigo "4AG10" 



close up

As you may know as always everything was sealed with my favorite topcoat "Super Shine" by Sally Hansen.



Y como sabran que todo fue cubierto con mi topcoat favorito "Super Shine" de Sally Hansen. 




© Copyright 
All Right Reserved
Todas las imagenes 
estan sujetas a derecho de autor.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario