domingo, 18 de octubre de 2015

Scream Queens Inspired Nails



Don't be scared... shshsh! 
I was totally inspired by the new series "Scream Queens"
The splatter as you know and see represents the blood, the crown represents the 'Queens' and the pink nail represents "The Chanels", specially Chanel Oberlin (Emma Roberts)


No se asusten... shshsh!
Estas uñas estan totalmente inspiradas en la serie "Scream Queens"
Las salpicaduras como lo sabran representa la sangre, la corona representa las "Queens" (Reinas) y la uña rosa representa a "Las Chanels", en especial Chanel Oberlin como (Emma Roberts)





Let's start with the base as always
I did 2 coats of "Alpine Snow" by OPI. I don't like too much this polish, the formula is too thick.. For me it does not apply evenly, but is very opaque so I have to use this one.



Empezamos con la base como siempre
Con 2 capas de "Alpine Snow" de OPI. No me gusta mucho este esmalte, su formula es muy espesa... Para mi este no se aplica parejo, pero es muy opaco asi que me toca usarlo.



thumb
index
middle
For the splatter I used "Manzana Fatal" By Vogue Fantastic.
Here you can see the right color of this shade, it is so gorgeous and perfect for blood effect.
This time I used a bobby pin for a better splatter effect.
I saw the very talented Yasmeen better known as @sloteazzy on IG using a bobby pin and it gives a better result than the straw.
And on the corner of the index and middle did a little dried brush.


Para las salpicaduras use "Manzana Fatal" de Vogue Fantastic.
Aqui pueden ver el color verdadero del esmalte, es muy hermoso y perfecto para el efecto de sangre.
Esta vez para la salpicadura use un pasador para cabello, tiene un mejor efecto.
Vi a la muy talentosa Yasmeen mejor conocida como @sloteazzy en IG usando el pasador y este da mejor resultado que el pitillo / popote / carriso...
Y en la esquida de mis uñas indice y medio hice un pequeño brochaso en seco.





On my pinkie finger I used 3 thin coats of "Orquidea" by Vogue Fantastic.
This is like a pearly pink shade, its formula is a bit sheer and has pink shimmer on it.
The swarovski crystals are from Daily Charme



En mi meñique use 3 capas ligeras de "Orquidea" de Vogue Fantastic.
Este es como un rosa perlado, su formula es algo traslucida y tiene escarcha rosa.
Los cristales de swarovski son de Daily Charme 




On my accent nail I did dripping blood, and used a crown charm from Born Pretty Store and you can have a 10% off using my code "4AG10" 



En mi uña de acento hice sangre goteando y use un adorno de corona de Born Pretty Store y pueden tener un 10% de descuendo con mi codigo "4AG10"





After that I decided to change the crown for this one "Odette's Crown" from Daily Charme remember which one? the one I used on my Princess Nails 
I believe this one goes better for this theme..


Despues de un rato decidi cambiar la corona por esta "Odette's Crown" de Daily Charme recuerdan cual? la que use en Princess Nails 
Creo que este le va mejor al tema.




I hope you like it
Have a great day...



Espero les guste
Tengan un lindo dia...





© Copyright 
All Right Reserved.

Todas las imagenes 
estan sujetas a derecho de autor

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario