jueves, 29 de octubre de 2015

Swarovski Crystals ...



I am so obsessed with my swarovski crystals that I bought from Daily Charme 
I mean, just look at it.. It makes those cheap rhinestones look so... so dead.
But these OMG!! so gorgeous.. 






Yo estoy tan obsecionada con mis cristales de swarovski que compre de Daily Charme 
Quiero decir, solo mirenlo.. Hace que aquellas piedritas baratas se vean tan... tan sin vida.
Pero estos.. OMG!! hermosos.




I had a hard time trying to pick up a color to match these crystal color, so I went for "Alcatraz.. Rocks" by OPI.
There was no way I could make justice to this polish. But believe me when I say it is so gorgeous.
It is a textured grayish blue with gold and red shimmer in it. You can see a little of that gold shimmer.
2 coats and no topcoat.



Tuve un tiempo dificil en tratar de escojer que esmalte usar para combinar con estos cristales, asi que decidi irme con "Alcatraz... Rocks" de OPI.
No pude hacerle justicia a este esmalte de ninguna forma. Pero creanme cuando les digo que es muy hermoso.
Es un esmalte texturado en tono azul grisaceo con brillo dorado y rojo. Aqui pueden ver un poco de ese dorado.
2 capas sin topcoat.





For my black base I used 2 coats of "Onix" by Vogue Fantastic.
I let it dry and added my topcoat "Super Shine" from Sally Hansen and placed the swarovskis.



Para mi base negra use 2 capas de "Onix" de Vogue Fantastic.
Deje secar y aplique mi topcoat "Super Shine" de Sally Hansen y coloque las piedras sobre este.





As mentioned before these swarovski crystals are from Daily Charme and these are called 'Meridian Blue'.
It color shifts from blue to purple, fuchsia, orange, yellow and gray.
There are 3 different sizes available and you can check that on their website.



Como mencionado previamente estos swarovski son de Daily Charme y se llaman 'Meridian Blue'.
Su color cambia de azul a morado, fuxia, naranja, amarillo y gris.
Hay 3 tamaños diferentes y pueden verlo en su pagina web.




I know that these can be a little expensive, but you have to consider its material.
An they can be reusable, I'm sure you won't through this away after using it,  just gently remove them and save them for another occasion. 



Yo se que estos pueden ser algo caros, pero deben considerar su material.
Y pueden ser reusados, estoy segura de que no los vas a tirar despues de usarlos, solo se los quitan y los guardan para despues.





Hope you like it
Have a great day..



Espero les guste
Tengan un lindo dia..


© Copyright 
All Right Reserved.

Todas las imagenes 
estan sujetas a derecho de autor

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario