jueves, 14 de enero de 2016

Aquarelle Painting - Using Sharpie Markers


It has been a while since I did a free hand art .. I guess I am not having too much time for these and a lot to swatch and review..
So taking a break from my 'work' to do something different.
"Aquarelle Effect"





Hace un buen rato que no hago un diseño asi.. Creo que no tengo tanto tiempo para esta clase de dibujos y mucho por 'revisar'..
Tomando un receso de mi 'trabajo' para hacer algo diferente.
"Efecto Acuarela" 



So the first thing I did here was paint my nails with a white base "Alpine Snow" and sealed with a matte topcoat both by OPI.



Lo primero que hice fue pintar un color base blanco "Alpine Snow" y lo selle con un topcoat mate ambos de OPI.




For the background gradient I used sharpie markers.
I have seen a lot people using this technique that I wanted to try it myself.
It is not a hard process at all, I have a tutorial but will be up tomorrow on my youtube channel. You can find me as "NailsAndTowel"

What I did here was paint in a small container with the sharpie and added a few drops of alcohol and with a thin art brush I started to create the sky. 
The more alcohol you add more sheer the ink will be.
Here I used blue and purple markers.




Para el fondo use marcadores sharpie.
He visto mucha gente usar esta tecnica que decidi probarla yo misma.
No es dificil, tengo un tutorial para ustedes pero solo lo subire mañana en youtube.
Pueden encontrarme como "NailsAndTowel"

Lo que hice fue pintar en un contenedor pequeño con el marcador y le agregue unas gotas de alcohol y con un pincel delgado empece a crear el degrade para el cielo.
Cuanto mas alcohol le pongas mas transparente sera la tinta.
Aqui use marcador morado y azul.




For the trees and the other nails I used "Onix" by Vogue Fantastic.




Para los arboles y el resto de las uñas use "Onix" de Vogue Fantastic. 




After I finished my design i sealed everything with "Super Shine" topcoat by Sally Hansen.
I feel lazy today so that's all I got to say for now xD..
Hope you like it




Cuando termine todo el diseño lo selle con "Super Shine" topcoat de Sally Hansen.
Hoy me siento floja asi que es todo lo que tengo que decir xD
Espero les guste

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario