miércoles, 27 de enero de 2016

Golden Grid Nails - "L.A. Colors Review + Swatch" Ft. Snail Vinyls


I am drooling over these nails 'o' 
Am i allowed to say that about my own work? haha 
This is the result of "just testing out the vinyl and my new polish" I'm sure if I was going to create it for real it was not going to be as good as I expected. 





Estoy que babeo por estas uñas 'o' 
Se me permite decir esto sobre mi propio trabajo? jaja 
Esto es el resultado de un "solo pruebo este vinilo y mi nuevo esmalte" Estoy segura que si lo hubiese hecho porque quería no saldría tan bien como esperaba.



First of all the base color is "Tempt" from the "Color Craze Extreme Shine Gel Polish" collection by L.A. Colors 
This color is amazingly gooooorgeousss.. Dark navy blue always a classic.
Formula was a little thick and jelly like, very pigmented I just used 2 easy coats. 
These are extremely shiny, it was easy to work with, blends perfectly, all good. 
As I said in my previous review the brush is too wide makes it a little harder to get close to the cuticle. 

I still like the blue cap.. looks pretty. 

The only bad thing about this polish is that it stains, stains really really bad!.. 





Primero que todo mi color base es "Tempt" de la coleccion "Color Craze Extreme Shine Gel Polish" de L.A. Colors 
Este color es bellisimo.. Un azul naval oscuro siempre es un clasico.
Su formula es un tanto espesa, muy pigmentada y necesita 2 capas para cubrir la uña.
Es super brillante, facil de trabajar, todo bien. 
Como dije en mi revision previa la brocha es muy ancha lo que lo hace dificil llegar cerca de la cuticula.

Todavia me gusta la tapa azul.. se ve bien.

Lo malo de este esmalte es que mancha, mancha demasiado!.. 


I only applied topcoat on my index and pinkie since I was using a textured polish for the grid. 





Solo aplique topcoat en mi indice y meñique ya que use un esmalte texturado para las cuadriculas.




To create the grids I used this stencil from Snail Vinyls 
www.snailvinyls.com 
I first tried it on my thumb as I said I was just practicing and testing out the vinyl but I was incredibly amazed with the result.. 
I like to use vinyls with a textured polish specially if I have to paint with the brush over it, I think the result is better than a regular polish.
And in case I use a regular polish, I like to use the sponge method... 





Para crear las cuadriculas use este estencil de Snail Vinyls 
www.snailvinyls.com 
Primero lo intente en mi pulgar y como dije solo estaba probando el vinilo pero que sorprendida con el resultado..
Me gusta usar vinilos con esmaltes texturados especialmente si tengo que pintar con la brocha sobre este, creo que tiene un mejor resultado que con un esmalte comun.
Y si en caso tal usaria un esmalte normal, entonces usaria el metodo de la esponja. 




Here I used "Honey Ryder" liquid sand by OPI. 
So so pretty .. I wish OPI do more liquid sand. I love textured polish.. This one was missing in my textured collection and finally got it.
Bought it from HB-Beauty Bar
www.hbbeautybar.com 
They always offer a code to get a 15% off and free shipping over $35
This formula is really great, covers in 2 thin coats, no topcoat needed. 





Aqui use "Honey Ryder" liquid sand (efecto arena) de OPI. 
Muy muy lindo.. Desearia que OPI hiciera mas esmaltes asi.. Me encantan los esmaltes texturados.. Este me hacia falta en mi coleccion de texturas y finalmente lo tengo
Lo compre en HB-Beauty Bar
www.hbbeautybar.com 
Ellos siempre ofrecen un codigo para tener un 15% de descuento y envio gratis si compran arriba de $35
Esta formula es muy buena, cubre con 2 capas, no necesita topcoat.





You will know how much I love a mani when I spam you with a bunch of pictures even if they look the same xD... haha 
Hope you like this one 





Sabran cuanto me gusta un diseño cuando exagero con las fotos incluso cuando estas se ven parecidas xD... jaja
Espero les guste 


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario