lunes, 4 de enero de 2016

The Peanuts Movie - Charlie Brown Inspired Nails


It has been like 5 years I don't go to the movies.. And the first one I see after a long time is one for kids xD.


I always loved Snoopy,  I used to read them on the news paper when kid.
Now that i became a tv show, my daughter loved it too.. So it was 'Charlie Brown' everywhere. When we knew about 'The Peanuts Movie' we decided to take her and watch her first movie in theaters.
And let me tell you it was the cutest movie EVER! I'm an adult and I loooooved it..
I'm sure kids would love it.. 
The toy is from the happy meal McDonalds'Peanuts' by Charles M. Schulz


Hace mas de 5 años que no voy a un cine.. Y la primera película después de un largo tiempo que veo es una para niños xD.

Siempre me ha gustado Snoopy, solía leerlo en las tiras cómicas del periódico cuando era niña. Ahora que es un show de tv, mi hija lo amo tambien.. Asi que era 'Charlie Brown' por todas partes. Cuando nos enteramos de "Peanuts, La Pelicula" decidimos llevarla a ver su primera pelicula en la gran pantalla.
Y dejenme contarles que es la pelicula mas adorable de TODAS! Soy adulta y me encantoooo...
Estoy segura que los niños lo amaran.. 
El juguete es de la cajita feliz de McDonalds
'Peanuts' de Charles M. Schulz



The yellow base color I used for this mani is "Girasol" by Vogue Fantastic / Cosmeticos Vogue.
Yes, I bought this polish to make this design.. Can anyone relate?
I like this bright yellow color but not the formula, is more sheer than I expected.
It may cover in 2 coats but I needed 3, and there were some spots that did not covered completely. It's not shown on camera but in person you can see the little imperfections in the strokes.




El color amarillo base que use es "Girasol" de Vogue Fantastic / Cosmeticos Vogue.
Si, compre este esmalte para hacer el diseño.. Alguien mas lo hace?
Me gusta el tono vivo de este esmalte pero no la formula, es un poco mas ligera, fina de lo que esperaba.
Puede que cubra en 2 capas pero to necesite 3, y aun asi habian unos cuantos lugares el cual no cubrio perfectamente la uña. No se puede ver en camara pero en persona se ve las pequeñas imperfecciones en los brochazos.





To create the zigzag, as Charlie's shirt, I used these big sized zigzag nail vinyls from Snail Vinyls . When I received these vinyls I thought I would never use them because they were so big, but now I think I found a good use for it =D yay..
And to be honest, these were the most satisfying peeling ever! It felt sooooo soft, and I did not even had to use a topcoat before sticking them to the nails 'o' ..

What I did is I painted my base color and let it dry completely, I placed 2 pieces of the vinyl on my nails one on the tip of the nail and one in the middle, then I painted with black in between the vinyls and removed them right away. 




Para crear el zigzag, como la blusa de Charlie, use estos vinilos zigzag en tamaño grande de Snail Vinyls. Cuando recibi estos no crei que iria a usarlos porque eran muy grandes, pero creo que ahora les encontre un buen uso =D yay.. 
Y para ser honesta estos fueron tan satisfactorios de quitar, se sentian taaan suaves, y ni tuve que usar topcoat antes de pegarlos a la uña 'o' ..

Lo que hice fue pinte mi color base y lo deje secar completamente, coloque 2 vinilos de zigzag sobre las uñas, uno en la punta y otro en la mitad, pinte en la mitad de estos con esmalte negro y los quite enseguida..





I didn't know what to do on the other nails so I kept it very, very simple and used 2 coats of black polish "Onix" by Vogue Fantastic / Cosmeticos Vogue. Same used to paint the zigzag.




No sabia que hacer en las demas uñas asi que lo deje asi muy, muy simple y use 2 capas de esmalte negro "Onix" de Vogue Fantastic / Cosmeticos Vogue. El mismo para los zigzag.


After all was done, I let dry and added my topcoat. 
"Super Shine" by Sally Hansen. 




Despues que termine todo, lo deje secar y agregue mi topcoat.
"Super Shine" de Sally Hansen. 



Here are a few more shots, although this mani is too simple I really liked how it turned out. 
When my daughter saw the black zigzag and saw the Charlie Brown toy she imediately asked me to paint her nails in yellow and stick her some vinyls xD.. haha



Aqui unas fotos mas, aunque este mani sea muy simple me gusto mucho el resultado.
Cuando mi hija vio los zigzag negros y el juguete de Charlie Brown enseguida me pidio que le pinte las uñas de amarillo y le pegara algunos zigzag xD.. jaja 



She is only 4 years and a half..
I'm such a proud mom
Hope you like this one




Ella solo tiene 4 años y medio..
Soy una mama orgullosa
Espero les guste

1 comentario: