lunes, 6 de junio de 2016

Stamping Floral Design / Born Pretty Store Review


Today and for the rest of the week, I will be having some swatches and reviews from Born Pretty Store 
And the first thing I decided to try this time was the Stamping in general 
Find the tutorial at the end of this post





Para hoy y el resto de la semana estare mostrando algunos articulos de Born Pretty Store 
Y lo primero que hice aqui es el estampado en general 
Encuentra el tutorial al final de este post 



The base color is "Clavel Chino" Vogue Fantastic / Cosmeticos Vogue. 
Is a creamy fuchsia shade.
2 coats. 




El color base es "Clavel Chino" Vogue Fantastic / Cosmeticos Vogue. 
Es un tono fucsia cremoso. 
2 capas. 





For the flowers I used 3 items from Born Pretty Store 
''Black Stamping Nail Polish"
"Clear Jelly Stamper" 
"Stamping Plate" 

Let's start with the black nail polish. 
These kind of polishes are meant to be specifically for stamping because they are so thick and pigmented. You will see it on the video tutorial. 

The clear jelly stamper is not as hard as I thought it would, but not very squishy. 
Is really good I would say. 

And the stamping plate is BP-L015 
I used the small flowers for this mani. 

You can use my code '4AG10' to get a 10% off at www.bornprettystore.com





Para las flores use 3 articulos de Born Pretty Store 
"Esmalte para estampar"
"Estampa de cabeza transparente" 
"Plato de estampa" 

Empecemos con el esmalte negro. 
Estos tipos de esmaltes estan hechos especificamente para este tipo de tecnica ya que son muy espesos y muy pigmentados. Lo veran en el tutorial.

La estampa transparente no es tan duro como yo crei que seria pero no es tan suave. 
Yo diria que esta bueno.

Y el plato es BP-L015 
Yo use las flores pequeñas.

Pueden usar mi codigo '4AG10' para tener un 10% de descuento en www.bornprettystore.com




Topcoat 
"Super Shine"
Sally Hansen



I can say that I am not an expert with stamping things and still I think that I did a good job.. 
And with these items these turned out even better.




Puedo decir que no soy ninguna experta en estampados pero aun asi creo que hice un buen trabajo.. 
Y con estos articulos pues me salieron todavia mejor.


I hope you like it
Have a great day




Espero les guste
Tengan un buen dia

Tutorial:


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario