jueves, 30 de junio de 2016

Summer Style - Ft Born Pretty Store


Easy and fast nails for this summer... 






Uñas muy rápidas y fáciles de hacer para este verano.. 


The base color I used for this mani is "Statemint" by Sally Hansen
Is a lime green shade.. 
Here I did 3 coats.. 




El color base es "Statemint" de Sally Hansen
Es un color verde lima..  
Aquí use 3 capas.. 


I also sponged some flakies, although it does not show up that much..
This one is "as gold as it gets" by Essie. 




Tambien le puse algo de escarchita, aunque no se destaque mucho ..
Este es "as gold as it gets" de Essie. 


The bird and roses are decals from Born Pretty Store 
Item: #24473

I really love that vintage look these decals have.. 
They look so cute.. 

But after I applied topcoat, they shrunk a little bit.. 
I made sure to press the decal gently over the nail to remove any air bubble.. 




Los stickers de rosas y pajaro son de Born Pretty Store 
Articulo: #24473

Me encanta ese estilo vintage que tienen las rosas..
Se ven hermosos..

Pero luego de aplicar el topcoat, estas se encogieron un poco.. 
Estuve segura de presionarlo bien sobre la uña para remover cualquier burbuja de aire..


For a cartoon look, I used a matte topcoat by OPI. 




Para ese look caricaturesco, use un topcoat mate de OPI. 



I do like the design and the decals.. They are beautiful.
I just don't know if I am doing something wrong for this result..
And you may see that this is a very short post.. Well I don't have too much to say for today.

I would rather be a short and simple review than a negative one.. 
So I may just skip this part..  





Me gusta el diseño y los stickers.. Son hermosos.
Solo no se si estoy haciendo algo mal para obtener el resultado que tuve..
Como notaran que este es un post muy corto.. Bueno no tengo mucho que decir por hoy.

Prefiero un post corto y simple que uno negativo..
Asi que me saltare esta parte.. 


Have a great day ;)




Tengan un buen dia ;)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario