viernes, 9 de septiembre de 2016

31 Day Challenge - Day 4: Green Nails


I think this challenge is getting harder every day.. That's why it is called a challenge..
But with all that I am having fun.. This way I get more creative and get so many ideas..
Here is my day 4 for green nails.. 
Tutorial at the end of this post 




Creo que este reto cada vez es mas difícil... Por eso se llama reto..
Pero me estoy divirtiendo.. Así me vuelvo mas creativa y me vienen tantas ideas a la cabeza.. 
Aquí esta mi día 4 'uñas verdes'
Tutorial al final de este post 


The base color is "Green Foliage" by F.U.N Lacquer 
From the summer 2015 collection, and I bought them from Live Love Polish 
It is a dark linear holo green shade with holo flakies in it. 
I did 2 coats. 




El color base es "Green Foliage" de F.U.N Lacquer 
De la colección verano 2015, y lo compre en Live Love Polish 
Es un tono verde oscuro con escarcha holografica. 
Yo use 2 capas. 




On my middle and ring finger nails I did 2 coats of "As Gold As It Gets" by Essie
I love to wear this one by it self, as a base for a good negative space mani.
Looks so chic. 




En las uñas del medio y anular use 2 capas de "As Gold As It Gets" de Essie. 
Me encanta usar este esmalte solo, como base para un espacio negativo. 
Se ve tan chic. 





For the leaves, I used the same green and 'Tropical Leaves' from Whats Up Nails 
And my Miracle Mat from My Bliss Kiss 

What I did:
I placed the vinyl on the mat, painted with the green polish, removed the vinyl and let the polish to dry for about half and hour..
Then I peeled each leave and stick them to the nail.. 

This was actually super easy to do.. 
When the vinyls are too big and they can't fit perfectly the curve of the nail, then this is a great option. 
I am loving this technique. 




Para las hojas use el mismo verde y 'Tropical Leaves' de Whats Up Nails 
Y mi 'Miracle Mat' de My Bliss Kiss 

Lo que hice:
Coloque la plantilla sobre el 'mat' de silicona, pinte sobre este, quite la plantilla y deje secar el esmalte por al menos media hora.
Luego fui quitando cada hoja y lo pegue sobre la uña. 

Esto es muy fácil de hacer..
Cuando las plantillas son grandes y no se ajusta a la curva de la uña, entonces esta es una muy buena opción.
Me encanta esta técnica. 



2 coats of topcoat:
"Super Shine"
Sally Hansen



Close up.. 




Tutorial:


Hope you like it
Have a great day.. 



Espero les guste
Tengan un buen día.. 

1 comentario:

  1. Vi el tutorial y vine a ver la mani! Te quedó preciosa, y estos manteles de silicona son lo más.
    Beso!

    ResponderBorrar