lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2016

31 Day Challenge - Day 5: Blue Nails


Yeah, I don't think I want to talk about these nails.. At ALL! -_- 
Once again is not what I had in mind.. 
For day 5 of the challenge: blue nails.. 



Si, no creo que quiera hablar de estas uñas.. En lo absoluto! -_- 
Una vez mas no es lo que tenia en mente.. 
Para el día 5 del desafió: uñas azul.. 



The base color is "Keeping Suzi At Bay" by OPI
This color is really gorgeous.. I see it more like a royal blue, love it.
Covers in 2 coats, maybe.. I needed 3. 




El color base es "Keeping Suzi At Bay" de OPI 
Este color es realmente hermoso.. Me parece un poco como un azul royal, me encata.
Cubre con 2 capas, tal vez.. Yo necesite 3. 


On my ring finger nail I used 3 coats of "Rollin In Cashmere"
I like the color.. but since it is a metallic polish, it means will leave brush strokes and these do not disappear when it dries. 



En la uña anular use 3 capas de "Rollin In Cashmere" 
Me gusta el color.. pero es un esmalte metalico, lo que significa que dejara marcas y no desaparecen cuando seca. 


On the middle nail I used some striping tape and painted it with the gold textured "Honey Ryder" 
I do regret doing it.. 
The first idea was to make blue and gold plaid nail, but it was ruined and I didn't have time to redo it and I didn't want to have just 1 nail with a design.. and now that I see this, I think I should have left just my accent nail.. 
I know I can do better than this, that's why this annoys me so much.. 




En la uña del medio use cinta delgada para uña y la pinte con este dorado texturado "Honey Ryder"
Y me arrepiento de haberlo hecho. 
La primera idea era hacer uña a cuadros con dorado y azul, pero se me daño y no tenia tiempo de re hacerlo y tampoco quería dejar solo 1 uña con diseño.. y ahora que lo veo, creo que debí dejar solo la uña anular..
Yo se que puedo hacer mejor que esto, por eso me molesta tanto.



I do love my charm.. is so pretty..
This one is from Daily Charme 
I also used a striping tape, first I painted it with the textured gold, then painted it with blue..
It looks like a gift pack.
Gift nail pack ;) 




Si me encanta el adorno.. es tan lindo.
Este es de Daily Charme 
También use una cinta, primero la pinte con el esmalte texturado y luego lo pinte de azul..
Parece un paquete de regalo.
Uña paquete de regalo ;) 



Topcoat:
"Super Shine"
Sally Hansen. 




That's it..
I hope you like it
Have a great day



Es todo..
Espero les guste
Tengan un buen día. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario