domingo, 18 de septiembre de 2016

31 Day Challenge - Day 7: Black & White Nails


I don't remember the last time I did some abstract art.. 
And the black & white is the perfect color combo for this. 
Here is my day 7 
Splattered Butterflies 
Tutorial at the end of this post



No recuerdo cuando fue la ultima vez que hice algo abstracto.
Y el negro & blanco es la mejor combinación para esto. 
Aquí esta mi día 7
Mariposas Salpicadas.. 
Tutorial al final de este post



As always..
Base color is "Onix" by Vogue Fantastic
2 easy coats.  I think this is the polish I buy the most because I use black very often xD.. 




Como siempre..
Color base es "Onix" de Vogue Fantastic
2 capas. Creo que este es el esmalte que mas compro ya que uso negro muy seguido xD.. 



On my middle and ring finger nail I used "Porcelain Party" by Maybelline Color Show. 
I haven't find yet a white polish with a perfect formula. 
Here I used 3 coats to get it opaque. And since this one is new, at least I got a smooth finish, but still... 3 coats.. 




En las uñas del medio y anular use "Porcelain Party" de Maybelline Color Show.
Aun no encuentro un blanco con formula perfecta. 
Aqui use 3 capas para que fuera totalmente opaco. Y como es esmalte nuevo, por lo menos tuve un acabado liso, pero aun asi.. 3 capas.. 





To make the splatter on the nails I used a regular straw and the same black polish. 
I used "Flawless Finish By Mitty" from Mitty Burns to protect the skin around the nails. 
This is a peel off tape latex free. 
So if you are allergic to latex then this is a great option.
** there is no drying time with this product
** no smell
** easy to apply and remove  

Also used the butterfly vinyls from Snail Vinyls 
Again with the help of the Miracle Mat from My Bliss Kiss to make butterfly decals. 




Para hacer la salpicadura use un pitillo / sorbete común y el mismo esmalte negro. 
Use "Flawless Finish By Mitty" de Mitty Burns para proteger la piel al rededor de la uña. 
Este es un 'peel off tape' libre de latex. 
Si tienes alergia al latex entonces esta es una buena opción. 
** no hay tiempo de secado con este producto 
** no tiene olor
** fácil de aplicar y remover 

También use platilla de mariposa de Snail Vinyls 
Y por supuesto con la ayuda de mi Miracle Mat de My Bliss Kiss para hacer 'calcomanias'. 





If you may think that the butterflies are lost in the design, well that is the idea.
Like as if they emerge from that splatter paint. 
And I couldn't be happier with the result :) 




Tal vez piensen que las mariposas se pierden un poco en el diseño, bueno esa es la idea.
Como si ellas emergen de esa pintura salpicada.
Y no pude estar mas contenta con el resultado :) 






Tutorial: 
In this video there are 3 different tutorials
The black and white butterfly is the first one 



I guess that's it
Hope you like it
Have a great day



Creo que es todo
Espero les guste
Tengan un buen día 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario