martes, 12 de abril de 2016

Classic Black & White - Ft Mitty Burns Brushes


Back with one of the easiest nail design EVER! 
Dried brush is one of my favorite techniques because of that, and we can never go wrong with such a classic combo like this. 
Find the tutorial at the end of this post  ;) 





Regreso con uno de los diseños mas fáciles DE TODOS! 
Esta técnica de 'dried brush' o 'brocha en seco' literalmente es uno de mis favoritos por esta razón, y nunca se puede ir mal con un combo tan clásico como este.
El tutorial estara al final de este post  ;) 



First of all I was inspired by my dress from Forever21 
I wanted to do this since I bought it and I have no idea why I didn't do it before.. 
So I thought it was a good time to do it xD 

Tutorial is on my Youtube Channel 
NailsAndTowel





Primero que nada estuve inspirada en mi vestido de Forever21 
Quise hacer este diseño desde que lo compre y no tengo idea porque no lo hice antes.. 
Asi que ya era buen momento para hacerlo xD 

El tutorial esta en mi canal de Youtube
NailsAndTowel 



The base color is, of course "Onix" by Vogue Fantastic / Cosmeticos Vogue. 
Not like I have other black nail polish .. haha.. Yes I do but this one is my favorite. 
2 coats, even, smooth, and bla bla bla.. 





El color base es, por supuesto "Onix" de Vogue Fantastic / Cosméticos Vogue. 
No es como que tuviera otro esmalte negro.. jaja.. Si tengo pero este es mi favorito. 
2 capas, suave, parejo y bla bla bla.. 





For the dried brush technique I used the white nail polish shown above.
It is very very opaque which was perfect for this design. 
And used the fan brush shown from Mitty Burns to create the brush strokes.

I really loved the quality of this brush. 
There are 4 more different brushes that I will be trying and let you know what I think of all of them =D 

These brushes were sent to me as a sample for review. 
No, I am not paid for this. 

To divide each fragment as the dress, I used straight vinyls from Snail Vinyls 





Para el diseño use el esmalte blanco que se muestra arriba.
Es muy opaco lo cual es perfecto. 
Y use esta brocha de abanico de Mitty Burns para crear ese efecto. 

Me gusto mucho la calidad de este pincel, sin mencionar la pinta tan cute que tiene.
Aun hay otros 4 pinceles que voy a probar y les dire que pienso de todos estos =D 

Estas brochas se me enviaron como muestra
No, no soy paga por esto. 

Para la division de cada fragmento como el vestido, use esta cinta recta de Snail Vinyls 





If you know me so well, you already know that I hate to have all 5 nails equal.
And to give that elegant touch I did a white nail with black studs, it complements the design and bring it all together ..

The white base is "Blanco Armiño".
2 coats.
The black studs are from Born Pretty Store 





Si me conocen bien, ya sabran que odio tener las 5 uñas iguales.
Y para darle ese toque elegante hice una uña blanca con piedritas negras, asi se complementa el diseño. 

El esmalte blanco es "Blanco Armiño" 
2 capas
Las piedritas negras son de Born Pretty Store 





Close up... 
Topcoat was "Super Shine"  by Sally Hansen
You already know how it looks like.. And I forgot to picture it and I think I was too lazy to go back a take a picture of it and my current nails.. 





Un acercamiento... 
Topcoat es "Super Shine" de Sally Hansen
Ya saben como se ve este topcoat.. Y como se me olvido tomarle foto y que flojera ir a tomar foto del topcoat con estas uñas ...



Here are the brushes I got
5 different nail art brushes plus a small dotting tool. 
This is the "All Of Mitty" pack and comes with this cute little bag 
I love this.. 
Know that this bag is not only for the brushes, but you can actually use it as a personal bag where you can put your stuff including your cellphone .. 





Aquí están todos los pinceles que recibí.
5 pinceles diferentes mas una pequeña herramienta de puntos
Este es el paquete "All Of Mitty" y viene con este lindo bolsito
Me encanta. 
Sepan que este bolso no es solo para los pinceles, pero tambien lo pueden usar como algo personal donde puedan poner sus cositas incluyendo su teléfono celular. 





Tutorial :



I hope you like this one
Have a great day





Espero les haya gustado
Tengan un buen dia

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario