domingo, 3 de abril de 2016

Watercolor Butterflies - Ft Snail Vinyls


Does it feel like spring where you live?
I live in a country where is technically 'summer' all year, but I know how to bring the seasons to me.. 
In my nails of course..
Spring Nails 





Ya se siente primavera donde vives? 
Yo vivo en un país que es técnicamente 'verano' todo el año, pero yo se como traer las estaciones hacia mi.. 
A mis uñas por supuesto.. 
Uñas de Primavera


Since I wanted to show my naked nails, I went for a sheer natural base.
This one is "Via Lactea" by Esmaltes Colorama. 
Just 1 coat .. 





Ya que no quería un color base para este diseño, use un esmalte transparente natural.
Este es "Via Lactea" de Esmaltes Colorama. 
Solo 1 capa .. 





For the butterflies I used some stencils from Snail Vinyls
www.snailvinyls.com 
To create the watercolor effect I used sharpie markers. 
I didn't make a tutorial for this one, so trying to explain can be complicated here.. 

I placed the stencil over a complete dried base. 
Instead of painting with nail polish, I used the sharpie ink diluted with alcohol, I used blue and purple to create a gradient, after that removed the stencil. 
And it was much easier than using regular nail polish xD. 





Para las mariposas use plantillas de Snail Vinyls
www.snailvinyls.com 
Para hacer ese efecto de acuarela use marcadores sharpie. 
No filme un tutorial asi que tratar de explicar puede ser algo complicado. 

Coloque las platillas sobre la uña completamente seca. 
En vez de pintar con esmalte use la tinta de los marcadores diluida con alcohol, use azul y morado para un efecto degrade, luego de eso quite la plantilla. 
Y fue mucho mas fácil que usar esmalte regular xD. 






After I made the butterflies I thought it was a little plain..
To fill the spaces and add a little bit of sparkle I used a very subtle touch of flakies. 




Cuando termine las mariposas pensé que se veía algo plano.. 
Para llenar los espacios vacíos y agregar algo de brillo use un toque muy sutil de flakies. 





For the rest of the nails I used this creamy dark cherry color by Flormar. 
I don't know why the bottle says 'SuperMatte' while this polish is 'SuperShiny' 
... 
I did 2 easy coats. 

Why this color?
I have no idea.. I wonder how it would look in blue instead, but while doing this mani, I wasn't 100% focused 
And I didn't know if this was result haha .. 




Para el resto de las uñas use este esmalte cremoso color cereza de Flormar. 
No se porque la botella dice "Supermatte" cuando este esmalte es "SuperBrillante" 
..
Aquí le di 2 capas.. 

Porque este color? 
No tengo ni la menor idea.. Me pregunto como se vería en azul, pero mientras hacia este diseño no estaba completamente enfocada
Y ni sabia si iba a quedar bien jaja.. 



Topcoat "Super Shine" Sally Hansen. 






Hope you have a wonderful day 




Espero que tengan un buen dia 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario