lunes, 18 de abril de 2016

Honeycomb Nails - Ft Snail Vinyls


I've been waiting to do these nails for so long... 
And finally.. You don't want to miss what I actually did here
Check the end of the post for some real dripping honey from these honeycomb and the tutorial  ;) 






Espere tanto para hacer estas uñas..
Y finalmente.. No quieren perderse de lo que hice
Miren el final de este post para ver un poco de como se derrama la miel de estos panales y para el tutorial ;) 



Base color is "Onix" 
I know that honeycomb are yellow but I wanted to make it like this because yes.. 
I have no excuse for this but I wanted to go a little different than the 'real' one 
After all this is nail art and everything is possible 





El color base es "Onix" 
Yo se que los panales son amarillos pero lo hice asi porque si.. 
No tengo niguna excusa para esto pero lo quise hacer diferente de lo que realmente es 
Despues de todo esto es nail art y todo es posible 








For the patterns I used honeycomb vinyls from Snail Vinyls
www.snailvinyls.com 
And the polish is "penny, penny, penny" by Frenzy Polish 
www.frenzypolish.com 
It is a gorgeous multi chrome nail polish whit gold flakies and scattered holo. 
Look at that amazing shifting color.. I loooove this. 





Para el panal use estas plantillas 'honeycomb' de Snail Vinyls
www.snailvinyls.com 
Y el esmalte que use es "penny, penny, penny" de Frenzy Polish
www.frenzypolish.com 
Es un hermoso esmalte con efecto tornasol, escarcha dorada y pequeñisimas escarcha holografica. 
Miren ese cambio de color ... Me encaaaantaaa.. 




Can you see a little bit of the holo?
I hope so xD.. 




Pueden ver un poco de esa escarcha holografica?
Espero que si xD ..



Topcoat "Super Shine" - Sally Hansen 





Close up ... 






On my pinkie nail, I used a makeup sponge to apply the polish on the nail over a black base.
I think it made those flakies pop and show the shifting color even better. 
And it looks much better than just applying it with the brush.. 





Lo que hice en mi meñique fue aplicar el esmalte con una esponja de maquillaje sobre una base negra. 
Creo que esa escarcha resalto mucho mas y el cambio del color se ve mejor. 
Y me gusta mas asi que cuando lo aplico con la brocha normalmente. 






I also think that I have extremely exaggerated with all these pictures, haha =O 





Tambien creo que he exagerado un poco con la cantidad de fotos que he tomado, jaja =O 

_______

DRIPPING HONEY TIME: 












Fun Fact:
I made my own honey 
This is just sugar and water, boiled and I added a very tinny tiny drop of yellow coloring food for that beautiful rich gold color. Just like real honey.. 


HOW DID I THINK ABOUT THIS DESIGN:

Well, the first idea was to make this and add a little dripping polish just on the top of the nail near the cuticle.. So I was searching for a sheer gold nail polish that could look like the honey, but I couldn't find any and I was thinking to make my own as well.. 
But thinking a lot about how to make the sheer polish appear over the dark colors was almost impossible, so I thought that I could use real honey for this.. 
I don't have real honey so I thought to make my own.. 

How did I learn to do the 'fake' honey? 
Well..... 
there are certain 'arabic' desserts that need something sweet to spread over it and that trick is to use boiled sugar and water, the more you boil it, the thicker it becomes, it gets a very sheer champagne colored tone.. 
I needed a more vibrant color and I had this yellow coloring food and it worked perfectly. 

And this is how this came to my mind.. 


__


Dato Curioso: 
Yo hice mi propia miel
Esto es solo azucar con agua, hervido y le agregue una pequeña gotita de colorante para comida amarillo para ese hermoso tono dorado. Igual que la miel... 

COMO ES QUE PENSE EN ESTE DISEÑO:

Pues, la idea original era hacer un tipo de goteo solo sobre la uña cerca de la cuticula .. Asi que estaba buscando por un esmalte transparente con este tono dorado que pudiera parecerse a la miel, pero no encontre ninguno y pense en hacer el mio propio tambien..
Peron pense mas como haria que ese tono sobresalte sobre ese tono oscuro, era imposible, asi que pense que podria usar miel real. 
Bueno, no tengo miel asi que decidi hacer la mia... 

Como aprendi hacer miel falsa?? 
Pues.... 
Hay algunos postres arabes que necesitan algo dulce para ser untado sobre este y el truco es hervir azucar con agua, mientras mas hierve mas espeso se pone, y este tiende a tener un tono champaña. 
Necesitaba un color mas vibrante y tenia este colorante amarillo y funciono perfectamente.

Y asi es como esto me vino a la cabeza..




TUTORIAL: 


Hope you like this one
Have a great day 




Espero les guste
Tengan un buen dia

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario