viernes, 15 de abril de 2016

Textured Roses - Ft Mitty Burns


It has been a while since I did a free hand nail art
And what a better time than now with these new brushes 
Find the tutorial at the end of this post ;)





Hace un buen rato que no hago un dibujo a mano alzada 
Y que mejor momento que ahora con estos nuevos pincelitos
El tutorial esta al final de este post ;)




The base color is FUN Lacquer "Green Foliage" 
It's a holographic green base with gold holographic glitter.
This formula is a little bit thick and jelly like, so I have to work with the less strokes possibles. Here I needed 2 thick coats. 
I really love this color. 

Bought this one at Live Love Polish 





El color base es de FUN Lacquer "Green Foliage" 
Es un esmalte verde holografico con escarcha dorada holografica. 
Esta formula es un poco gruesa y tiene una consistencia tipo 'jelly', asi que trabajo con la menor cantidad de pasadas posibles.
Aquí use 2 capas un poco mas espesa de lo habitual
Me encanta este color.

Este lo compre en Live Love Polish 








To draw the rose I used "Sexy" and "Cactus" , for the outline "Onix" all 3 by Vogue Fantastic / Cosméticos Vogue. 

I also used the long brush shown above from Mitty Burns 
And I really liked it.. It was very easy to manipulate and I was working with textured polishes but still was very easy.. 
Really really good 




Para dibujar la rosa use "Sexy" y "Cactus", para los detalles "Onix" todos 3 de Vogue Fantastic / Cosméticos Vogue. 

Tambien use el pincel que muestro arriba de Mitty Burns 
Y me gusto mucho.. Estuvo fácil de manipular y eso que trabaje con esmaltes texturados pero fue muy fácil..
Muy muy bueno de verdad



I used 2 coats of topcoat because I wanted a very smooth finish but it was not enough haha.. that textured even with topcoat stand out pretty well. 





Use 2 capas de topcoat porque quería un acabado muy parejo pero no fue suficiente jaja.. esa textura resalto muy bien..




The reason I used black as an outline is because I wanted that cartoon look for the roses and I am very happy with the result.





La razon por la que use negro para el contorno fue porque quería darle ese aspecto caricaturesco a las rosas, y estoy muy feliz con el resultado.






Tutorial: 



Don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel for more videos =D 
YouTube: NailsAndTowel 

Hope you like it
Have a day... 





No olviden suscribirse a mi canal para mas videos =D

YouTube: NailsAndTowel 

Espero les guste 
Tengan un buen dia... 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario