jueves, 7 de abril de 2016

Spring Floral Design - Ft Snail Vinyls


Easy spring nail idea for today..
Which is not too much my style, I really liked the result =D 
Watch the tutorial at the end of this post ;)




Idea fácil de primavera para hoy...
Aunque no sea mucho mi estilo, me gusto mucho el resultado =D 
Tutorial al final ;)


The base color is "Luna" 
I personally don't like light colors but I wanted to go out of my comfort zone.. 
This polish is like a blue-ish lilac shade, a little to the grey side. Does this makes any sense??. 
Its formula is very sheer, I needed 3 coats to get it full opaque. 




El color base es "Luna"
Personalmente no me gustan los colores claros pero quise salir un poco de lo habitual.. 
Este esmalte es como un lila azulado, tirando un poco al gris. Algo de esto tiene sentido?? 
Su formula es un poco aguada, necesite 3 capas para opacidad total. 





For the flowers I used some stencils from Snail Vinyls
www.snailvinyls.com 
The pink stencil was very easy to manipulate, but the black ones were a little bit harder for being smaller. 

Also used "Purpura", is a metallic shimmery dark purple nail polish.




Para las flores use estas plantillas de Snail Vinyls
www.snailvinyls.com 
Las plantillas rosadas fueron muy facil de manipular, pero las negras un poco mas difícil por ser mas pequeñas. 

Tambien use "Purpura", un esmalte con micro escarcha metalico. 






On my thumb and pinkie nails I did a little of random sponging and I have no idea why.. I just thought they looked so plain. 
One of the reason I don't like to do all my 5 nails the same is because I think they would look so heavy and messy. 
And you know that my 2 accent nails are the middle and ring finger nail, and index today was my 'test nail' and since it turned out very well I kept it. 




En mi pulgar y meñique hice algo al azar con la esponja y no se porque.. Solo crei que se veian muy planos. 
Una de las razones por la cual no me gusta hacer todas las 5 uñas iguales es porque pienso que se veiran pesadas y desordenadas. 
Y saben que mis 2 uñas de acento son las del medio y anular, la del indice hoy fue 'la uña de prueba' y como quedo muy bien la deje asi.



Topcoat "Incoloro" 




TUTORIAL :




Subscribe :) 


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario