viernes, 22 de abril de 2016

Heartbeat Nails - Ft Whats Up Nails


What or who makes your heart beat faster? 
Easy design for today 
Hope you like it






Que o quien hace tu corazón latir mas rápido?
Hoy les tengo algo facil 
Espero les guste




The base color is "Moonlight Nocturne" by FUN Lacquer 
Is a deep purple holographic liner with some gold holographic glitter. 
Yes, it's purple but my camera refused to show the color 
It looks blue .. haha 
But it's much better in person than I'm showing here
I loved this one 
Here I did 2 coats 





El color base es "Moonlight Nocturne" de FUN Lacquer
Es un esmalte holografico morado con escarcha dorara. 
Si, es purpura pero mi cámara se reusa a cooperar 
Se ve azul.. jaja 
Pero es mucho mejor en persona 
Me encanto 
Aquí tengo 2 capas





For the negative space heart and the heartbeat I used stencils from Whats Up Nails
store.whatsupnails.com 
Look at my pinkie nail.. so so cute 
To create that effect on the 'heartbeat' I used a gold polish and started to drag up and down with a thin art brush, like a dried brush but with a thin brush.. 

I was filming a tutorial but on my middle finger and it result in a complete mess and I that point I was so frustrated that I quit and let the middle nail that simple.. 

I also used the same gold to outline the heart on my index and pinkie for more definition. 





Para el espacio negativo del corazón y el latido use estas platillas de Whats Up Nails
store.whatsupnails.com 
Miren el meñique... Salio muy lindooo 
Para hacer ese efecto en el 'latido del corazón' use un esmalte dorado y un pincel delgado y empece a pintar de arriba hacia abajo, es como la técnica de 'pintado en seco' solo que con un pincel mas delgado.. 

Estaba filmando el tutorial para este en la uña del medio y el resultado fue un completo desastre y en ese punto ya estaba tan frustrada que renuncie y lo deje así simple.. 

Tambien use el mismo dorado para pintar el contorno del corazón. 


Topcoat "Super Shine" Sally Hansen




To complement this look I used some gold studs by Sally Hansen. 
These come in a pack with 3 tubes. One contains these gold studs, the other 2 have one with black rhinestones and the other with clear rhinestones.
These cost about $8.00 and something, it may look a little expensive but they actually worth it because they last forever xD.. 





Para complementar este look use unos botonsitos de Sally Hansen. 
Estos vienen en un paquete de 3 tubos. Uno tiene estos dorados, otro con piedritas negras y el otro con piedritas transparentes. 
Me costaron como $8.00 y tanto, puede que parezca que están caros, pero la verdad es que si lo valen porque duran una eternidad xD... 





Hope you all have a great weekend
;)



Espero que tengan un buen fin de semana
;)


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario