miércoles, 6 de abril de 2016

Herringbone Style Or Diamond Tread Plate? - Ft Whats Up Nails


Easy style for today.. 
Since I'm a little dizzy today, I can't think of an intro
So, let's get started =D






Estilo muy facil para hoy.. 
Ya que me siento algo mareada hoy, no puedo pensar en ninguna introduccion
Así que empecemos =D



The base color I used for this one is "All I Want For Christmas Is (OPI)" by OPI obvious haha.. 
Is a dark creamy red. It is a little darker than it shows in the picture. 
It may covers in 2 coats but I needed 3 coats because it was not even in the sencon coat, I had like some spots that were not completely opaque. Its formula is also a little bit thin.
But I don't complain, I really like the color and I found it for $5.00 a while ago =D and stills pretty good.




El color base que use es "All I Want For Christmas Is (OPI)" de OPI por supuesto jaja.. 
Es un esmalte rojo oscuro cremoso, es un poco mas oscuro de lo que muestra la foto. 
Puede que cubra con 2 capas pero yo use 3 porque no era lo suficientemente parejo en la segunda capa, tenia como algunos lugares que no estaban completamente opacos. Su formula es un poco aguada. 
No me quejo, me gusta el color y lo encontré por $5.00 hace un buen tiempo =D y aun así esta bueno.




For the pattern, I used Herringbone stencils from Whats Up Nails
store.whatsupnails.com 
This stencil was super super easy to use. Look it only took me one attempt to get it right xD hehe.. 

Well for me they don't look like herringbone, in fact I didn't even know what herringbone mean until I googled it xD (haha) .. These remind me of a diamond tread plate, and when I think of this pattern I think of "Donkey Kong Country" the Fabric level.. 

That's why I chose a silver metallic color, it has no name in the bottle.
Also used to paint my pinkie nail.
It was very opaque to cover the red polish because its formula is very pigmented and very thick, I could get it in just one sponged coat, but I did 2.
It has a matte finish but even with that, the silver shimmer stands really well. 





Para este patron use la plantilla "Herringbones" de Whats Up Nails
store.whatsupnails.com 
Esta plantilla fue muy fácil de usar. Y miren, solo me tomo un intento para que me saliera bien xD jeje.. 

Bueno para mi esta plantilla no parece herringbone, la verdad ni sabia que significaba que tuve que traducirlo que es "espina de pescado" jaja.. Estas mas bien me recuerdan a esos pisos metálicos, y cuando pienso en este patron que tiene pienso en "Donkey Kong country" el mundo de la fabrica.. 

Fue por esto que elegí el color gris metálico, que no tiene nombre en la botella. 
Tambien lo use para pintar la uña del meñique. 
Muy buen esmalte para cubrir el color rojo porque su formula es muy pigmentada y gruesa, pude haberlo hecho con esponjar una sola capa, pero yo le di 2. 
Tiene un acabado mate pero aun así, esa micro escarcha que tiene resalta mucho. 



Topcoat "Super Shine" Sally Hansen. 

For a super glossy finish.



Para un acabado muy brillante. 



Close up.. 
I really liked this design.. There is no tutorial for this one because it is very similar to the "Art Deco"  nails I did a week ago, the differences are the color and the stencil, but the process is the same. 
You can check out the tutorial on my youtube channel 
"Art Deco Nail Tutorial" 
Same steps, different polishes ;) 




Me gusto mucho este diseño.. No le hice un tutorial porque es muy parecido a "Art Deco" nails que hice hace una semana, la diferencia son los colores y la plantilla pero el proceso es el mismo.
Pueden ver el tutorial en mi canal de youtube
"Art Deco Nail Tutorial" 
Mismos pasos, esmaltes diferentes ;)





Hope you like this one
Have a great day... 




Espero les guste
Tengan un lindo día..

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario