sábado, 19 de diciembre de 2015

Easy Christmas Nails - Falling Dots And Gingerbread Man - Ft. Daily Charme & Violet Voss


From all the christmas charms i got from Daily Charme I thought that this was the one I was not going to use haha.. I did not have any idea for this one, but then i got inspired by the colors it has so I gave a try.
And I think it looks very cute.





De todos los adornos que recibi de Daily Charme crei que este era el unico que no iba a usar jaja.. No tenia ninguna idea para este, pero me inspire en los colores asi que le di un intento.
Y creo que se ve muy cute.





The base color I used is "Mostarda Atomica" by Colorama.. This is a brazilian brand.
Its a mustard yellow shade with gold shimmer in it.
I loved this formula, is amazing. Covers in 2 easy coats, it has a very very shiny finish without any topcoat, but we want our manis to last, right? ..




El color base que use es "Mostarda Atomica" de Colorama.. Esta es una marca brasilera.
Es un color amarillo mostasa con brillo.
Me encanto esta formula, es muy muy buena. Cubre con 2 capas, tiene un acabado super brilloso sin topcoat, pero nosotros queremos que nuestros manis nos duren verdad?



On my accent nail I used 2 coats of "Verde Billar" by Vogue Fantastic / Cosmeticos Vogue. 
The names describes the green so no need to explain right xD..
Is a billiard green shade. Creamy formula and easy to work with.




En mi uña de acento use 2 capas de "Verde Billar" de Vogue Fantastic / Cosmeticos Vogue.
Bueno el nombre ya describe el verde asi que no necesito explicar verdad? xD..
Formula cremosa y facil de trabajar.






Gingerbread man charm is from Daily Charme



Hombre de jengibre es de Daily Charme 




To match the charm, I used these loose glitter from Violet Voss 
Do you remember these??
I swatched them last year I guess :) 
Red glitter is "Rose"
Green Glitter Is "Gabriella"




Para combinar con el adorno use estas escarchas de Violet Voss 
Se acuerdan de estos?
Hice una reseña sobre estas escachas hace como un año :) 
Escarcha roja es "Rose"
Escarcha verde es "Gabriella"



What I did is i put a few drops of clear polish on a piece or paper and added a little of the glitter, mixed well and with a dotting tool did some dots over the nail..
I used this Sally Hansen's "Nail Growth Miracle" because it's thick. 




Lo que hice fue colocar unas cuantas gotas de esmalte transparente en un papel y le agregue un poco de escarcha, lo mezcle bien y con una herramienta de puntos hice los puntitos sobre la uña.
Use esta base de Sally Hansen porque tiene una consistencia gruesa.



And make them bulge over the nail..



Y hacerlos sobresalir de la uña.. 








You can also watch my tutorial on YouTube.. 
Don't forget to subscribe =D 
It would make me so happy 



Tambien pueden ver el tutorial en YouTube.. 
No olviden subscribirse =D 







Hope you like this one



Espero les guste

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario