domingo, 27 de diciembre de 2015

Elegant Vampy Nails.. Ft Daily Charme


I couldn't find any other name for this mani... 
And since all the Christmas design has squeezed my brain I have no introduction for this one. 
Let's just get to the point.





No pude encontrar mejor nombre para este mani...
Y como todos los diseños navideños han exprimido mi cerebro, no tengo ninguna introduccion.
Vamos directo al grano.






The polishes I used for this mani are "Fiesta Brava" by Vogue Fantastic / Cosmeticos Vogue and "Lincoln Park At Midnight" by OPI.
Look at that gorgeous shimmer these polishes have .. 
That red tho.. Is so so pretty..  

I did a gradient on my middle and ring nails. 
Which I am not 100% satisfied. I don't like to do gradients that much xD.. 





Los esmaltes que use para este mani son "Fiesta Brava" de Vogue Fantastic / Cosmeticos Vogue y "Lincoln Park At Midnight" de OPI.
Solo miren el brillo / la escarcha que tienen estos esmaltes..
El rojo. Es muy muy hermoso..

Hice un degrade en las uñas del medio y anular.
La cual no estoy 100% satisfecha. No me gusta hacer mucho degrade que digamos xD..






My gorgeous snake charm is from Daily Charme 

I usually wear my charms on my ring finger but since the gradient on this nail wasn't that well blended so to cover it I placed the snake.. 




Mi hermoso adorno de serpiente es de Daily Charme 

Yo usualmente uso los adornos en la uña del dedo anular pero como el degrade en esta uña no estuvo muy bien difuminado, asi que para taparlo use la serpiente..





To match and combine the snake I used 'Authentic Swarovski Crystals'..
I used the same colors as the charm has.. Black as the eyes, clear as the body and the gold pearls or caviar as the charm color..  

If you wonder, where did I get these swarovski crystals?
A few months ago, I went to my local swarovski store, here in Panama City..
I bought a swarovski ring. And I just loved to see the decoration they have in each store that sometimes I get in the store to see those crystals bling. 
And I asked the lady if she could give me just one tiny little black one from the showcase, She said that it was not allowed because these were not for sell.. So talking here and there I showed her some of my work.. And she said that she has some extra left over and so sweet and nice of her she gave it to me.. Tadaaaa... 
Although these are not for nails.. but hey, I made it work... 




Para combinar con la serpiente use "Critales Swarovski Autenticos".. 
Use los mismos colores del adorno.. Negro como los ojos, transparentes como el cuerpo y las perlitas o caviar dorado como el color.. 

Si se preguntan de donde saque estos cristales?
Hace unos meses atras fui a una tiena local de Swarovski, aqui en la Ciudad de Panama..
Compre un anillo de swarovski. Y a mi como me encanta las decoraciones que tienen en los locales que a veces solo entro para ver esos cristales brillar. 
Asi que le pregunte a la encargada si podia darme uno de esos pequeñitos negros que muestra la vitrina, me dijo que no se podia porque esos no son para la venta.. Hablando aqui y alla le mostre un poco de mi trabajo.. Ahi me dijo que tenia unos cuantos extra que le sobraron y ella tan amable y dulce me los dio.. Tadaaa
Aunque estos no sean para las uñas.. pero hey, las hice funcionar...





I am obsessed with these.. I love how they reflect light.
And here some other pics.



Yo estoy obsesionada con estos.. Me encanta como reflejan la luz.
Y aqui otras fotos mas..







The reason there are a lot of pictures of this mani, is because i don't think my camera made justice to this mani.. 
My camera is getting old and it is not focusing very well.. 
At least still works .. 
And also wanted to show different angles of the swarovski crystals.
But most of the pics I took were out of focus so these were the best I could take.



La razon por la que hay tantas fotos es porque no creo que mi camera le haya hecho justicia a este mani..

Mi camara se esta dañando y no esta enfocando muy bien..
Por lo menos todavia funciona.
Tambien quise mostrar diferentes angulos de los cristales.
Pero la mayoria de las fotos que tome estuvieron fuera de foco asi que estas fueron las mejores que tome.








To seal everything and put the charms and crystals in place used "Super Shine" by Sally Hansen.




Para sellar todo y colocar el adorno y los cristales en lugar use "Super Shine" de Sally Hansen.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario