miércoles, 16 de diciembre de 2015

Letters For Santa - Ft. Daily Charme


I don't know how to feel about this design, whether I like it or not.
And I don't even know what's wrong with me because no matter what I do, I end up hating it.
Oh my Lord.. Please help....





No se que pensar de este diseño, si me gusta o no.
I no se que esta pasando conmigo porque no importa lo que haga, termino odiandolo.
Ay mi Señor.. Ayuda porfavor... 



The base color I used for this mani is "Timelord" by Frenzy Polish 
Its a beautiful blue jelly base with blue and silver flakies, ends to a matte finish
Covers in 2 coats or 3 thin coats.




El color base que use es "Timelord" de Frenzy Polish 
Es un hermoso esmalte azul con pequeñisimas escarchas en azul y plateado, tiene un acabado mate.
Cubre con 2 capas o 3 capas delgadas.




For the letters I used "Blanco Armiño" "Onix" by Vogue Fantastic / Cosmeticos Vogue 
And a grey from Esmaltes Darosa..




Para las cartas use "Blanco Armiño" "Onix" de Vogue Fantastic / Cosmeticos Vogue 
Y un gris de Esmaltes Darosa.. 



Gold Studs are from Sally Hansen



Los botones son de Sally Hansen 




Cute christmas sock charm is from Daily Charme  
All these charms have a curved surface to fit the curve of the nail...  
You can stick it with nail glue or just topcoat ;) 




El adorno calcetin de navidad es de Daily Charme 
Todos tienen su parte trasera curva para que se ajuste a la superficie de la uña.. 
Pueden pegarlo con pega para uñas o solo topcoat ;) 






I made 2 versions of these because the first one I did no like at all... 
I used silver or clear rhinestones for the ornaments.. In what was I thinking.. 
Seriously, what's wrong with me.



Hice 2 versiones de esta porque la primera no me gusto..
Habia usado piedritas plateadas como adorno.. En que estaba pensando.
En serio, que hay de malo conmigo.?





I will categorize this as a NAIL FAIL..



Lo voy a categorizar como FALLA!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario